Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 6

User Thread
 400yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that poser exposer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wanderingNobody would be the ultimate to me.

"i hate cRap!"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha...

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 400yrs • M •
don't laugh it's true. honest.

"i hate cRap!"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my "type" of guy has tatoos and a few piercings,punk or goth style,he has to be smart,understand that im a little crazy,and be faithful,i like blue eyes but have only been with one guy who actually has blue eyes...body type doesnt really concern me....if a guy is incredibly over weight or very skinny im not usually attracted to them but i dont like guys who are obsessed with their bodies and work out all the time,that totally turns me off

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 41yrs • F •
a womans beauty for me is so hard to judge because it seems so much more complicated...there are think women that i think are beutiful and bigger women that i think are breath taking....i think that a woman should have curves,she should be sorf,yet strong,black or red hair is the prettiest to me,blue or green eyes,with her own sence of style.....i aslo think confidence makes a woman sexy as hell

400yrs • M •
rancidkitty26 you should post your picture...

"i hate cRap!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Girls are trouble man....nothing but trouble.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 41yrs • F •
joel.....men are just as troublesomw as women.......

poser exposer...i would put a picture up,but i dont have a scanner yet soo......i can not,as of yet

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rajpal is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
as for the physical part well this is what i would find attractive in a woman = 37/26/37 - a sort of composite between the curvey, vuloptious and fairly large bust figure and the toned, slightly stocky athletic physique. hair could be brunette,red,blond - i love them all! eyes should be green like a serpent or brown. Height should be tall - up to my height if possible.

as for personality, she needs to be logical, rational, down to earth, intelligent, supportive (of what i do - e.g. decisions)undertanding, strong, direct, straight forward attitude, friendly, honest, non hypocrite, kind, open minded, sensual, romantic, modern yet have cultured values.

I dont want a women thats gonna cry on my shoulder all the time over spilt milk, i desire a strong women who will stand with me shoulder to shoulder as my equall and with whome i will be able to traverse all the difficulties of life!

"If you know the candle is fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't have a dream guy (or girl). that or i'm too lazy to describe.

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Rajpal is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Poprock are you bi-sexual - SERIOUSLY NO JOKE

"If you know the candle is fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
maybe. I've never been with a girl, but you never know...

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
poser exposer, you should post your age.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
He'd be a man who was taller than me, around 5'8" or taller, mature, with a strong jaw, like Cillian Murphy. The color of the eyes wouldn't matter, although I am favorable of blue and brown eyes. Hair color doesn't matter either. He would be in shape, being a little bit built would be nice, but I really don't like a lot of muscles at all. He would be an artist, a musician, sculptor, writer, singer, collagist, painter, photographer, or be really interested in art. He would be intelligent, understand me, protect me, and have a sense of humor and a respect for life. He'd be a man who I wouldn't have to force myself to create conversation with; a man who I could share silence with and still be happy and content.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i would love her at first thought. not sight, becuase i would think of her before hand in a dream or something. she'd be cute. pretty eyes, nice body (not superficail i just have prefrences). she'd luagh at my jokes and wrap her arms around me when i left. she would make me happy just by thinking of her. she wouldn't let me know. she would be able to sing and paint/draw. i would know her a long time before we got together, and i would die for her.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
Your dream girl (or guy) - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy