Attempt to get a new car for your spouse -- it'll be a great trade! - Beatleboy182
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The last leg for Atheism - Page 13

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think the whole proof thing works from both sides. You even said it yourself untill I see someone make a tree infront of me yadda yadda. As for us mad that we can't believe in God is kinda rediculous. I've believed both sides. I've seen both perspectives. People are trained to immediately reject the concept of no God. You go tell a priest that he doesn't exist. What is the immediate response? Always he will simply try and explain to you he does. If God does exist he does not interact with the world. That is where I stand. Mostly because his existence is irrelevent. I've already said this I think a few times so I wont precede to bore you with this.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have never ridiculed anyone for not believing - but maybe others have. I guess you or eliasan hasn't meant to insult those who believe but others have, especially here at Captian Cynic.

I guess we should not judge eachother for what others have done.

To each our own.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah when I said we will all find out in a few years I meant were all gonna be dead so just wait a lil bit and you'll get your answers.

I see both view points and I understand them both so I choose to remain "n/a".
Much luv.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you are an idiot
plaese leave this site and never come back.

this is not a pissing contest. the fact that i cannot correctly spell a word has nothing to do with the subject, and even more so, has nothing to do with my capability to hink abstractly about anything on theology and/or philosophym or religion for that matter.

if the only thing you have to sa to a completely justtified attack on your perseption of this topic and why atheist are wrong is
quote:
Awakenedwraith, you can't even spell "retarded"...
then you have no need to be here.

has anyone else noticed that most conversations on this thread have ended with, "yeah. i guess everybody has a different veiw and we just have to accept it"?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Leoric if you are going to post on this thread do it in a resposible manner and actually have a post that STAYS ON THE FREAKING TOPIC. Good to see that You are taking a neurtal stance on this Zato one of the best places to be.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
The last leg for Atheism - Page 13
  5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy