Without light, there can be no darkness. But the darkness doesn't need the light to win. - Gaz Mitchell
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

born gay

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
born gay
are ppl born gay? wot do u think?

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
no ppl are raised and ,to say this will offend someone, allowed to think being gay is allright kinda like being fat and disgusting because of laziness is okay and stealing is okay cause you need food and you refuse to get a job let alone a career

"choose to be happy today"
 34yrs • F •
what do u mean itz not alryt, of course it is. did u no d@ there is proof that gayness can start before birth. lyk all the hormones are there, jus not intact.

34yrs • F •
and wot u talking bout, fatness and stealing?
itz betta 2 b gay than b lazy.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm talking about a progression of society im not comparing anything on any other level(except subconsciously)

"choose to be happy today"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it is something of a mystery to me. of course homosexuality has been something known throughout the ages. it is probably, i believe, both nature and nurture-a big picture. maybe, i feel, there is an underlying chemical imbalance wth all these female hormones-endochronic disrptors + sociology.

if you wish to judge someone you are a fool because you will never fuly know why without asking-understanding is the only way to solving problems. it is the opposte, ignorance, that prides itself on superiority that is the root of extremism. if you wish for diplomacy here; how do gay people cause damage? if they do, and 9i believe they don't, how can we liberate them is the question; not damn them.

think!

""No words""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
most are born being predisposed to "gayness" but society ultimately can push a person in either direction.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Exactally heyjme1, however, i beleive that being gay is something you are born with, because there's scientific evidence to back it up, and if being gay is really a choice, then everyone must be capable of being gay, and if you think about it, if you're straight, as hard as you might try, you can't make yourself gay.

also i think the cause of the beleif that homosexuality is a choice is the fact that people don't realise that their kids didn't become gay the moment that their kids told them. They were allways like that, they just didn't realise it before.

being gay is just like being straight. it's something you're born with.

so for me, i'm straight, and i know that (like me) most straight people weren't interested in the opposite sex, when they were six years old, and i'm sure the same is true of gay people. they were allways gay, but they didn't notice it until they hit puberty. just becasue homosexuality violates the religious views of the intolerant part of christianity, doesn't mean it's bad. we shouldn't condemn them because they were different, look at african americans, we discriminated against them too, but i don't think that anyone beleives that's a good idea anymore.

We should think for ourselves, and not let a bunch of christian extreemists think for us.

"He who does not question is lost."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Even if they are born as gays (I have yet to see any concrete evidence of this) research shows that a homosexual can change orientation as many as eight times during their life and it is true that some heterosexuals have orientation changes as well.
So then homosexuality is simply a lifestyle choice and it is one that will cause severe social problems in the near future.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 34yrs • F •
i dnt understand how ppl can b so intolerant. i mean i'm a muslim and i've been brought up wid ppl who cringe at the thought of men kissing. yet i feel no repulsion. i go 2 an islamic boarding skool and i'm telling u about 99.9% of the ppl are so against homosexuality. every day my teachers are telling me dat it isnt natural, but if sheep can b homosexual, now dat iz saying something. the fact that they cannot understand wot is wrong and ryt then thATZ just saying isnt it. did u know that if a pregnant rat is stressed then there is a high chance that her baby will b homosexual. yes rats are differant 2 humans BUT..... hello itz saying somefing isnt it.

41yrs • M •

Intolerance is a personal failure to accept reality

Intolerance is a failure of intelligence

Intolerance is an error of judgment about Ultimate Truth

Intolerance is an error which breeds psychological disorder

Intolerance is an error which breeds social disorder

Intolerance is an error which breeds political disorder

Intolerance is a pragmatic failure: it doesn't work

If these characterizations of intolerance are accurate, it follows that intolerance in the name of religion is a deep betrayal and perversion of authentic religion. In short, intolerance is unacceptable and is a sign of weakness and not of strength.

ghandi.

if you want to change the outside world; swap hippocracy for truth-you must change your intolerance first

""No words""
 34yrs • F •
woah, ghandi is such an inspiration.
did u no dat till a cuple of years homosexuality woz defined as a mental disorder.
blimey.

39yrs • M •
Toleration is a joke. If you think everyone should be tolerated equally then you go to the prisons and free everyone because people in jail are being discriminated against and that is a hate crime.

41yrs • M •
you are right. of course if we eventually tolerated and appreciated, applauded and accepted evyone's gitfs, right here, right now and united would we not have peace?

if anyone wishes to call themselves religious, then they must, if they adopt truth, have upmost humility. reality of this world is really about belittling others so you can reign. think about this. it is not helping others to your level or aiming to get to where those higher than you are. that is the aim. if the aim is ever rationalised there will never be such a world, which itself is limited to my shitty feebleness. toleration is not a joke; it starts in my heart and as many individuals who aspire to be religious.

god so loved the world. therefore he loves all in it. therefore he loves the gay. if it is ever sufficiently proved gays are naturally born this way is it the cause of god, not the fault of god.

don't be a chritian; be christ.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
One cannot be Christ but to be Christian is to be Christ like. And yes God loves everyone including gays but that doesn't mean He loves their lifestyle.

born gay
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy