Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

born gay - Page 6

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So basically if they do not cause immediate harm they are not a problem? There are a large number of gay sponsored groups that are in favour of pedophilia and already practice it. NAMBLA http://216.220.97.17/ is but one of them.

"Well, what are we to think when militant homosexuals seek to lower the age of consensual sexual intercourse between homosexual men and young boys to the age of 14 (as they did in Hawaii in 1993) or 16 (as they tried to do in England in 1994)? In the Washington March for Gay Pride in 1993, they chanted, "We're here. We're queer. And we're coming after your children.""
Quoted from an article called 'How America Went Gay' by Charles W. Socarides, M.D.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 71yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that dibs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On the day of reckoning - it wont be my opinion that will judge others -- But -- the fact that I tried to love others that were diferent others that werent perfect, others will flaws [just ike you and me] will be something that I will be judged on --

Pls read my comments again and see that I draw the line when it comes to children -- CHILDREN of ANY age - Children would be clasified NOT an adult - under the age of 21. I DONT agree with anything that involves children.
In this thread - it was my humble opinion that we were speaking of Strictly Homosexuals -

Pedophiles are a different classification in themselves -- and frankly shouldnt be given any rights -- any understanding -- any forgiveness - and Lord knows I try to love everyone BUT that type of person - in fact ANY time of person that would harm a child -- is not someone that I can forgive or be tolerant of ---

I know the Bible specifically states that Homosexuality is a "no-no" - but is it my place to judge them ?? Will it benefit me in any way to judge them ??? Will they change ?
The only thing that I do by judging them is to harbour negative towards my fellow man --that makes ME feel bad and does little else. I need only to worry about my position on Homosexuality and my communion with my higher power.
He will judge the others as He sees fit

"Let your heart guide you ..... It whispers, so listen closely!"
 39yrs • M •
That no judging stuff is political correct garbage. If you knew a heroin addict and got them into rehab that would be a form of judgement. Is this bad?

quote:
BUT that type of person - in fact ANY time of person that would harm a child -- is not someone that I can forgive or be tolerant of

Here you admit to judging one group of people but not another.

quote:
I know the Bible specifically states that Homosexuality is a "no-no" - but is it my place to judge them

The Bible also speaks against the hurting of children and you seem to have little problem judging there.

71yrs • F •
Being Human and therefore not by anyone's standards perfect- I admit to not being tolerant of anyone that hurts a child -
I dont understand this though
____
quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
----
I know the Bible specifically states that Homosexuality is a "no-no" - but is it my place to judge them
----

your quote :
----
The Bible also speaks against the hurting of children and you seem to have little problem judging there.
----

39yrs • M •
In one instance you claim that it is not your right to judge, and yet in another similar case you claim that you cannot do anything but judge.

71yrs • F •
Perhaps it would have been better had I lied -- and said I dont judge pedophiles or any one who harms children ???
I wont
I DO see your confusion - here
quote:
---------
---------
this should Have read "NOT my place to judge them" -

I wont excuse nor lie about my choice to judge those that would harm the most innocent of us -- I have the right to believe what ever I want to believe as you do too -- and I also have the right to say what I believe and so do you
If you are knit-picking just to knit-pick - have at it -- enjoy
my question to you is -- are you homophobic ??

If God is God and the Bible is true then there is nothing that we as humans can do that would exact a punishment that awaits evil-doers on the "other-side" It is not our place to punish any one anyway --but we Must have laws --even the Bible speaks of laws and that we must abide by them

39yrs • M •
My point is that we all have to make judgements or else our society will die. You admit to judging when children are involved, does that make you homophobic if an adult gay has a sexual relation with a minor? The problem we face is that homosexuality is a gateway to other more disturbing sexual relations. You judge one because you think it is worse. I judge both because one leads to the other. I am not homophobic I work with a few gay people (really nice guys) one of my best friends in high school was gay. The issue does not lie with the individual but the lifestyle.

71yrs • F •
I suppose my opposition with your opinion is that you appear to paint with larger brush strokes. You place people in larger generalized groups and make assumptions that I wouldnt
Just because a person is gay doesnt mean that they will be a pedophile- this isnt a black and white issue in my humble opinion - there are gray areas --

"there but for the grace of God go I " I could be one of those gays --you could be one of those gays - Right ?

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
The problem we face is that homosexuality is a gateway to other more disturbing sexual relations.

Who are you to judge? Just becasue someone is gay doesn't make them any less of a person, and it certainly doesn't make you better than them. I agree with dibs, you do over-generalize. just because one gay person was/is a pedophile doesn't make all gays pedophiles. that's like saying
"that lady who drowned her kids in the bathtub was a christian so that makes all christians child-murderers, so we should tell them that they're disgracing god and they're going to hell."
That's wrong though wouldn't you agree?
So way do you still say that homosexuality is a sin, and that gay people are pedophiles?

"He who does not question is lost."
 39yrs • M •
I never said all homosexuals were pedophiles I said they have some of the largest organizations supporting pedophilia. There are larger groups of polygamists in North America than there are gays, do you not think they will fight for equal rights as well? And what of those who practise incest. You don't judge homosexuality so you must accept incest in the name of sexual discrimination.

35yrs • M •
quote:
I said they have some of the largest organizations supporting pedophilia.

Then Prove it.

But you're still condemning the whole for the misdeeds of a few. You condemd gays because you beleive that because a some gay people are pedophiles, every gay person is a pedophile. Well, as long as we're at it, how about saying that every straight guy is a child rapist because of that one guy in california. it makes just as much sense, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who agrees with that statement.

And before you say that you didn't say that every gay person is an inbreeder,
quote:
You don't judge homosexuality so you must accept incest in the name of sexual discrimination.
No i do not, and it's possible to not accept one practice while accepting another, or didn't you know?

39yrs • M •
"Well, what are we to think when militant homosexuals seek to lower the age of consensual sexual intercourse between homosexual men and young boys to the age of 14 (as they did in Hawaii in 1993) or 16 (as they tried to do in England in 1994)? In the Washington March for Gay Pride in 1993, they chanted, "We're here. We're queer. And we're coming after your children.""
Quoted from an article called 'How America Went Gay' by Charles W. Socarides, M.D

The Motto for NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association) is "sex before 8 or it's too late."

33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7).
Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19).
73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9).
Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles

quote:
But you're still condemning the whole for the misdeeds of a few

No I am condemning them based on the degredation of society that is caused by a homosexual lifestyle. We walk the road to ruin, and the more we deface or standard of marriage the sooner we will cease to be a nation.

quote:
No i do not, and it's possible to not accept one practice while accepting another, or didn't you know?

No because all that a group need to do is convince people that they are being discriminated against. If suddenly there is a threat of committing a hate crime people will openly accept that which they disagree with otherwise they risk being intolerant. If pedophiles can 'prove' they are born that way then they have as much legal standing as gays do.

39yrs • M •
What people don't consider is that the acceptance of same sex marriage actually stops heterosexuals from marrying; this causes children to grow up in a more unstable environment. Marriage has already been a crumbling idea but now it is just been made a complete joke http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/p/purcell/2005/purcell081105.htm
Two straight men are going to get married so that they can get some tax breaks and other benefits tied into marriage. And get this "News of the pending engagement didn't sit well with same-sex marriage activist Bruce Walker, a Toronto lawyer. He complained that marriage should be for love." Is Bruce upset that straight men benefit from his fight?

35yrs • M •
First of all, you shouldn't beleive everything you see on the web, because most of it is complete BS.

quote:
No because all that a group need to do is convince people that they are being discriminated against. If suddenly there is a threat of committing a hate crime people will openly accept that which they disagree with otherwise they risk being intolerant.

So it was wrong to start treating african-americans as equals?

quote:
What people don't consider is that the acceptance of same sex marriage actually stops heterosexuals from marrying

No it doesn't, it only stops the intolerant, and the people who didn't want to in the first place.

quote:
Two straight men are going to get married so that they can get some tax breaks and other benefits tied into marriage. And get this "News of the pending engagement didn't sit well with same-sex marriage activist Bruce Walker, a Toronto lawyer. He complained that marriage should be for love." Is Bruce upset that straight men benefit from his fight?

I would say so, but that doesn't mean you have to agree.

quote:
No I am condemning them based on the degredation of society that is caused by a homosexual lifestyle.

Most gay people are indistinguishable from the rest of us, and so they don't do any harm. and as for degrading society, it seems that intolerant crusading fundamentalist christians do much more harm to society than homosexuality ever did

39yrs • M •
quote:
So it was wrong to treat african-americans as equals?

African Americans cannot change who they are, gays can. Big difference.

quote:
No it doesn't, it only stops the intolerant, and the people who didn't want to in the first place.

Not so, already fewer people get married but now they have more reason not to.

born gay - Page 6
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy