We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but atleast i always fought for what i beleived in. - Moonlightshadow
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

born gay - Page 5

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why is a condition of the mind a problem; just because it does not fit into the norm?

a tumour cuses the person pain. if gays are happy being gay so be it.

I see the sense behind having too many human rights'

A person is snctioned normally becuase they are a danger to themselves or society.

don't allow homosexuals to bring up kids; it's not ntural.

However, it is a problem of society to think gays cause harm. left to carry on I see no harm. If you try and make someone something they are not is this harmfull.

you see my point is this. take dwarfism. should they not be allowed to reproduce because society sees them as small and sees this as a problem; or blind people or people with cystic fibrosis?

nature probably wouldn't allow these to reproduce in the animal kingdom. however, you don't see queer sheep being rejected by their own flock; they just don't reproduce.

Rejecting gays is no different then to rejecting other people (e.g. inherited ADD), but we don't. People cling too much to principles and not values. This is the biggesr flawof our kind and imoral.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
But if being a happy gay causes pain to a child then how is this acceptable?

quote:
left to carry on I see no harm.

Left to carry on and we will be completely cut off from each other and stuck in civil war. Is this not a problem?

quote:
Rejecting gays is no different then to rejecting other people

We do not reject gays we reject their lifestyle. If you know someone is an alcoholic do you simply let him drink himself to death or do you violate his freewill and try to help his addiction? If you help him you are by implication rejecting his lifestyle but not him as a person.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 41yrs • M •
quote:
Left to carry on and we will be completely cut off from eachother and stuck in civil war. Is this not a problem?

are you still living by BC priciples?

like i said as long as ays are not allowed to adopt kids they don't harm. its only people's perceptins where te problem lies e.g. teasing at school because their unce is gay. why do these kid tease? beuause society still thinks its wron, or a proportion of anyway.

I'll leae out parents who 'turn' gay; thre's a whole lot of issues there. otherwise i'm quite sure i am right.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
quote:
like i said as long as ays are not allowed to adopt kids they don't harm

You will never succeed in stopping them from adopting because if they cannot adopt you are discriminating against them based on sexual preference.

What of a mother leaving her husband and children to become gay? Does this not harm a child?

41yrs • M •
firstly why can't you? til society hanges its prception this will damage the kid. f**k rules; this is commonsese

2 have already stated this exact prblem as another set of issues; read above again.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
How can you grant rights to a group because they are equal and then turn around and tell them they are not equal enough?

41yrs • M •
by realising that there are homophobes; there ae criteria set for people adopting even now; like quality of housing, etc.

things take time to change and we're dealing wih kids; let go of black and white principles.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
I'm confused, before you seemd to be against gay adoption now you seem for it?

41yrs • M •
i'm not for gay adoption now; the climate is wrong to bring kids up in this way. without that climate i am still against; it is not natural.

i was arguing how the case should be presented-as in politics. this would not be my reasoning-just a loophole out of the law.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
It cannot be presented in anyway that would suggest a rule against homosexual adoption because this would be viewed as discrimination. Like I said you cannot call a group equal and then tell them they aren't equal.

41yrs • M •
they should not be able to adopt; it is wrong for the kid. call this unequal if you wish-the law's too politically correct. it is unnatural.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
This is the problem with accepting homosexuality. Do you not see the confusion caused? Where do we draw the next line? Should pedophilia be legalized? What about incest or polygamy?

71yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that dibs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do you think Homosexuals would freely "choose" to come out in light of how difficult a life a Homosexual lives ? I dont think its a decision -- I dont think there is a choice for a true Homosexual - I dont think they can be Heterosexual- They can fake it and pretend and be eaten alive inside trying - but in the end -- they were born the way they are.
In light of this - I DO not think that Homosexuals should be classified as a seudo-ethnic group -- Like we accept people of different ethnic backgrounds ot even different religious groups - with that we teach our children to be tolerant of all human kind -- to accept them as they are -- This is where I draw the line ! DO NOT ask me to expose a first grade class to "My 2 Daddies" -- it is recommended that we teach our children tolerance- early ! Teach them that Homosexuality is a viable lifestyle --
I disagree !! I as an adult -- do not care who does what with whom as long as they know where I stand and where I dont stand - - What others do in the privacy of their home is none of my business.
BUT LEAVE the children OUT of the equation !!!!!!!!

"Let your heart guide you ..... It whispers, so listen closely!"
 41yrs • M •
the rule is simple. if it affects the person or others it should not be allowed, especially in the case of kids because childhood is the setting for your lifecourse.

gays, with gays do not cuse harm....its only the thought in people's mind that does that. incest causes abnormalities in birth and it produces fertile offsprin. paeophlia causes trauma in kids. they can't be compred.

homosexuality is not a prolem. giving kidsto them is its unnatural. forget equal rights nonsesense or political correctness only this is the barrier...thats whyyou holdn't have extreme left or fascism. rejeting gays is fascist; saying thy have equal rights is too ar left. here needs more commonsense but tolerance in understanding each condition or problem.

just like most women can't be as good firepersons as men but some women my be equally if not better than the competition. slighty different; but needs more commonsense.

""No words""
 71yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that dibs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My Father used to say, "Your freedom stops at the end of my nose"

"Let your heart guide you ..... It whispers, so listen closely!"
born gay - Page 5
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy