Ignorance is bliss. Intelligence brings pain. Why do we strive for intelligence? - shadowcult
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Honest Unbridled Passion

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Honest Unbridled Passion
I am so content right now.

I am so happy with choices I've made, paths I've braved, experiences and results that have come.

I had my first fully lucid dream experience, though brief, last night after an extended blockage that has been in place since around my out of body experience.

I just had some of the best sex of my life, and I wasn't even having sex, I had an orgasm but didn't have an orgasm.

I've been in touch with parts of myself that have lain dormant for some time, it took relating to someone who was hurting in ways I am familiar.

Being with them while they were finally allowed to let it out, no more fear of judgement, lack of understanding, nor any need to avoid facing problems of others and themselves, nor avoiding embracing the good of all as well without fear of more loss or fear of lacking needs.

All while in some of the most honest passionate embracing I've ever experienced. The other half of the part of myself that has slept.

Allowing me to be me, to enjoy myself my way, to let loose, to express my insecurities and be countered with no attempt to coddle with the obviousness of their falacy, at no real effort or even actual intention on their part.

Along with more letting out of their truths that cross social stigmatic restrictions.

Then, after all of that, actually challenging me to go further, to truly extend to those outer reaches I usually do keep held back for fear of hurting others.

And then came the ecstacy, the full blown honest passion exchange of such intensity that words do it no justice.

Pleasure so deep and so powerful that it had to be stopped lest we would have died right there.

I've never had such a blatantly sexual experience that managed to match and perhaps even surpassed the best actual sex to the point of making my genitals irrelevant.

I have made it a habit to shift my paradigms as much and as often as possible by ingesting new experiences and information, which has lead to so much revelation and beauty.

I ride the light rail of life electrified by pure passion, next stop, everywhere and nowhere.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 68yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chiron is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You are beautiful

Honest Unbridled Passion
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy