Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Evaluative Discussion: Awakend & Hedgehog

User Thread
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Awakend,

I want to challenge you to partake in a clear, logical, evaluative discussion. I believe it will be a mark of whether or not you are truly willing to conform to, and sustain, logicaly constructed arguments in order to reach the most truthful/likely conclusions.

If any of this criteria appears unreasonable to you (or anyone else), or you are unsure about anything, feel free to state why this is so, on this thread. Conversely, if you agree with all that I have set out, indicate to me your agreement.

These agreements/disagreements will be hidden so that they do not interfere with the flow of the discussion.

Once we have agreed to this criteria, I will be the first to put forward my analysis.

Purpose:

This is a thread for us to logically analyse the dynamics of your relationship with hedgehog, in relation to the behaviour that has been presented by the both of you on this forum.

I may also extend my analysis towards you as individuals, as you may do so with me, in order to make a deeper analysis of your relationship together.

Any replies you make to my analysis must be a logical response.

A logical response means that:

A) If you can show any analysis to be incorrect, it must be done so using only the situation that it references. You must show a logical stance on that situation using the information within it, in order to discount my analysis of it.

For example; if I construct an analysis based on the 'what makes a person bad?' thread, you may only use the information already existing within this thread in order to discount any false analysis I may be making.

B) Using real life examples of your relationship in order to discredit analysis is out of bounds, as such examples of your relationship cannot be viewed and interpreted by anyone here in an independent manner.

Required Format

I believe that in order for us to have clear communication, you must use the format that I have used in my analysis when replying. We will conform to this criteria/standard in all of our replies to one another's analysis.

Please refer to the format of my initial analysis if there is any confusion, and use this as a guide for your response.

Format specifications:

1) Clearly state the reasons for your analysis, what you want to analyse and the intention behind your analysis. Entitle this statement as 'Intention'.

2) If you disagree with, or want to add to, the general view of the beginning situation that I have provided, please do so by providing the information under the title of 'Situation'.

3) Signify the start of your analysis of the situation with the title 'Analysis'

4) Divide separate logical deductions of the analysis using letters such as A, B, C, D etc.

5) Signify your end conclusion of the analysis and entitle it 'Conclusion'. This should be an overall statement that takes into account all of the conflicting analysis you have made.

6) Signify your end analysis of the relationship between yourself and Hedgehog, as a result of your conclusion. Entitle this 'Relationship Analysis'.
You may also add any analysis that you have of me, though I would ask you to seperate this and mark it under a suitable title.

Warnings

If you do not conform your replies to the full criteria that I have set, your replies will be hidden – permanently hidden if I feel that they severely ignore the standards that I have set.

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Could be fun, hedge doesnt feel like it.

just to let you know, i have only read the name of the thread the first sentence and the last sentence. thats all i will read tonight, but sure, sounds fun

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • F
Until you have read it and agree (or disagree) with the terms, we cannot continue with the discussion.

I will wait for you to indicate that you have read all of it.

35yrs • M
While listening to fake plastic trees at the climax, while i was reading this

i looked to magen and said, this is what ive been talking about. i love it when people do this. i love it when they out right challenge me, and i tell her just now, btw i hope she shows me something cool about myself

i tell her

that this is what i love other people doing with me.

I thank you Vigil, for doing the same thing you used to do for me.

So often I would be waving my hand towards the computer screen while we are hanging out smoking and saying, this is what I'm talking about.

In case you have forgotten, I am not your enemy. I am your friend. My only requirement of you, which I am sure you will agree to, is that you treat me like your loving friend. Even if it isn't true, during this discussion, we play pretend.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
What a stupid bitch.

I agree, to any terms, on any occasion.

Take it or leave it, your not gonna go alpha on me like its really gonna hurt me.

35yrs • M
Ny the way, that doesnt mean your not my friend.

35yrs • F
Still waiting.

"I will wait for you to indicate that you have read all of it."

35yrs • M
fine ive read it

35yrs • M
btw my words arent important in this conversation yours are

i am not going to have this conversation if you are going to block out everything you dont like, it would be utterly pointless

35yrs • F
I will only block your responses if they are not in line with the criteria that I have set out, which is there for you to read.

Do you agree to all that I have set out?

35yrs • M
like i said, sounds fun.

But only if you agree to what I've said.

Am I your loving friend?

35yrs • F
This has nothing to do with being friends. So no.

35yrs • M
Btw, loving friend who I want to share with, hedge said that maybe if she didn't have to sit at the computer all day writing papers she might do it, but the end of the semester is coming up so she doesn't really have a lot of time as is, and this just kinda seems like work. lol

Though I may not want you as the indivual to know this, I would want my loving friend to know this, which is why I am acting like this, because during this conversation, you are my loving friend, as I am yours.

35yrs • M
Yes it does have to do with being fiends. We have to trust each other that we do not want to hurt each other. Loving friends only want to help each other, this conversation will only work if we are trying to help each other, if we are trying to hburt each other, it will just be a waste of time.

35yrs • F
It is definitely not in my intention to hurt you out of malice or hate.

I will post nothing that you cannot discount using logical analysis, as outlined above.

if you become hurt or distressed during this discussion because you feel that I am acting out of malice and hate, or feel that I am manipulating you, do let me know.

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy