Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Evaluative Discussion: Awakend & Hedgehog - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Love me sister, and embrace me as a friend. We are like in age, like in philosophy, like in art, and like in spirit. Why are you denying me?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If you can not trust me, I have no reason to speak with you.

Prove me wrong.

I have not lied and been entirely serious this whole time, you could nto trust that. Why should I believe that you are going to trust me during our discussion?

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Trust does not even enter into this discussion. This is a discussion using the almighty power of Logical Analysis - A criteria that I am asking you to conform to.

All of our discussion will based on real evidence found on the forum. If you can use logical analysis (as outlined above) to show that my analysis is false, you will discredit my analysis.

35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Any reply that you make that does not follow the whole criteria of the discussion I have set out, will be hidden.

Intention:

I want to analyse the dynamics of your relationship on this forum situation by situation.

I will start with the 'What makes a person bad?' thread, as it marks my first encounter with both yourself and hedgehog in a thread together. I will be analysing what I feel is the suspiciously manipulative nature of your interaction with me upon this thread.

Situation:

On this thread Hedgehog and I find ourselves in disagreement with one another, over a certain issue.

Awakend has also replied with disagreements towards me and (self-admittedly) set up a 'test' question at an early point in his disagreements with me, in order gauge whether or not I was using any distortion techniques.

At the time that this thread took place, it had not yet been indicated to anyone on this forum that Awakend and hedgehog are in a relationship.

Analysis:

This is where my analysis begins, please reply with any conflicting analysis in the given order.

A) The provocation of such a test, to gauge whether or not I was using any distortion techniques in the first place, has been unestablished. To establish reasons for this provocation, I think you would need to feel as though I am distorting information beforehand, yet you don't use any of my specific past exchanges with yourself and hedgehog in this thread in order to point out why you felt it necessary to 'test' me.

B) The conclusion you make (that I have distorted information) about my response to your 'test question', in my view, cannot be well substantiated by anything that I have said within the thread, not even the answer that I provided to the 'test question'.
I think this makes your criticisms against me unnecessarily harsh and aggressive.

=

C) The nature of your 'test question' and concluded criticism becomes incredibly suspicious when I consider that Hedgehog is your girlfriend, which I was unaware of at the time, and I have been in disagreement with her on the thread.

Conclusion:

Statement C is the only other aspect of my earlier exchanges within the thread that I feel you, Awakend, could have found distasteful enough that you were initially provoked to 'test' me– because your girlfriend is being disagreed with.

Given the reasons within my analysis, I believe this to be the most likely probability.

Relationship Analysis:

Because of all of these points, I believe this situation signifies an example of where Awakend has felt the need to protect Hedgehog. A likely reason for his wanting to protect her is because within this discussion, I am providing disagreement with her. My disagreements only seem to become threatening if one is trying to protect their ego, as my disagreements do not use any distortion.

This indicates an insecurity within Hedgehog and/or Awakend that they, whether knowingly or unknowingly, are trying to neutralize unhealthily by incorrectly and aggressively taking down what they have perceived to threaten it.

The end result that both of you stopped replying to my points in this thread, only gives rise to more suspicion that you are incorrectly avoiding argument with me, as it threatens both Hedgehog's ego and Awakends loyalty toward protecting Hedgehog's ego.

Evaluative Discussion: Awakend & Hedgehog - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy