The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

ARE YOU CYNICAL OF…...? - Page 7

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
Old Bill is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am cynical of the righteousness of all people.

"If I had a hat, I'd take it off."
 43yrs • M •
Dog Soldier is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of psychological crutches.

Commonly used by Pollyannas and pseudo-Cynics to delude themselves.

"Are You in Harmony with Nature?"
 51yrs • F •
Genetics is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of UNcontrolled human breeding.

'Mankind shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if Mankind is to survive.'
   - Albert Einstein

"Your mind has a limited amount of rooms, don’t store nonsense."
 33yrs • F •
Candy Girl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of Pollyannas, Egoists, and Pseudo-Cynics who gripe about petty issues.

Earth and the Global Economy are being destroyed by immoral population growth (humans) – not petty issues.

- THE Issue

"Be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath."
 37yrs • M •
Death Wish is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I am cynical of bodily decay.

From the moment you're born you begin the DEATH process.

Yet, egotistical Pollyannas continue to breed.

"DEATH awaits YOU."
 48yrs • F •
The Big Picture is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of Human Breeders.

When Mankind STOPS growing in numbers and starts growing in character, then is when Man has taken a true step toward Virtue.

"One People, One Earth, One Future"
 48yrs • M •
Mycroft is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

You know who*.

They believe in their self-made Christmas box – delusional simpletons.

- Black Peter

* Pollyannaism / Egoists

"Elementary, my good fellow – when you’re a Cynic."
 57yrs • M •
PoeticViking is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of -Obfuscated plebians with grandiose delusionary visions of a utopian society filled with hordes of contrite virgins dancing with castrated barbarians of bourgeois ideals.

"Vulgare amici nomen, sed rara est fides."
 37yrs • F •
Yakety Yak is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of Human Existence.

It's merely a waiting line for DEATH.

- Eagerly Awaiting My Turn

"YOU can compress the most words into the smallest idea of anyone I know."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wooly Bully is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

I'm cynical of egoists and their 'I want a baby.' – their key word is always 'I'.

Inflicting sentient existence on an otherwise unassuming pair of cells is the sickest form of torture.

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself."
 43yrs • F •
I Give Up is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of Optimists & Idealists (unrealistic and impractical).

They're egotists who are illogical, and they heartlessly ignore the suffering in the real World.

"Relax today so you can stress tomorrow."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that New_Commer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Id like to think im as cynical as I am faithful and as faithful as I am logical.

""Faith in something or Faith in nothing. Either way its still faith." Roy Romano"
 51yrs • M •
Cynical Admiral is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of Pseudo-Cynics and Pollyannas who think all people are 'equal'.

We are all equal, but some are more equal than others.

- ex scientia vera

"Bonafide Cynics are Virtuous."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that New_Commer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I guess ill have to w8 untill im 36 for that one to make sence.

""Faith in something or Faith in nothing. Either way its still faith." Roy Romano"
 46yrs • M •
Deep Purple is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

I'm cynical of Life.

No matter how hard you work, what you own, who you love, poor or wealthy, at the end is
DEATH – all is in vain.

- Screwed Again

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
ARE YOU CYNICAL OF…...? - Page 7
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy