The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path ot Salvation is hard. - Katha-Upanishad
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I Hate Women - Page 6

User Thread
 28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheHollowMen275 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Even if you do get rejected, you should be happy, it's all part of a learning curve. You sound less like someone who has lost faith in love than someone who does not believe in it. That's not a criticism, I feel the same way. I've been rejected more times than i can count but i don't mind anymore, because at least I've gained experience from it, I've matured from it you know? Eventually, you'll find someone as realistic and sympathetic as yourself. I guarantee it. As for you, awakenedwraith, if you truly think that you can make yourself feel tall by saying that this man's misfortune is "self-induced", then i think you misunderstand the purposes of a thread such as this. Just cause you can express your own views, doesn't mean you need to be an arse-hole.

"All the world's a stage. And all the men and women are merely players."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You contradict yourself in a sense here.

You see, you have learned to not let other peoples rejection continue to hurt you, that is exactly what people were trying to help hater see, while he keeps whining and hitching and not taking responsibility and instead seeking sympathy to make himself feel better he will continue to seek abusive people to hurt him and let it hurt for more sympathy. Hence the self induced abusive cycle.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 45yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Cainchild is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
No, they can't. A women in our society can not possibly be responsible, or at fault. They are unblemishable. Casey Anthony, pure righteousness. Bobbit, HIlarious.
It's ok to demonize men, never even to hold a woman responsible.
YOU support that as much as anyone here.
Women mistreat people constantly, every single day. Why? Because you allow it, swallow it whole.
You allow this, by condoning that behavior. You give away your power and allow yourself to be used and abused all in the hopes that some female might touch your peen.

That being said, what good does it do to complain if you're not willing to reconcile the fact that you can live without female approval and sexual acquiescence

You are a sperm donor, a wallet, a mortal object and a receptacle for blame and you always will be. I mean the alternative is unfathomable. Standing up for yourself and actually treating women as equals, you might never get laid gain...*GASP*.

"Fear is the emotion that prevents us from doing thing we shouldn't have thought of to begin with."
 42yrs • M
Egregious is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I realize this thread is almost 4 years old now, but I have to say that I enjoyed the conversation, and joined the forum as a result. As an aside, and this is not meant to detract from anyone else who posted in the thread, I believe that a few of Decius' posts are absolutely astonishing. I'm thankful to him for taking the time and thought in writing them.

31yrs • M •
Damion is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You asumptious fool!! You are on a psychology forum, and ranting about something that can be explained by psychology - the reason you come across these women are because at a subconcious level it brings you pleasure, you would never be able to exist in a normal relationship because you believe you are pathetic. So in fact you do not hate women, you hate yourself

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thx1137 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Misogyny is just another form of bigotry. Bigotry stems from a merging of a lack of understanding, lack of empathy and un-addressed personal insecurity. That could be one way to state this.

Another way would be to draw a comparison. Think of it as a ineffectual compensation for a deficiency within yourself. Have you ever noticed that the person who is the most lacking in well grounded self esteem acts as the biggest egotist? The problem is not that you hate women, it is that you need them too much.

52yrs • M •
EMOD is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm going to wade, in, didn't and won't read the 6 pages of drivel. Women are without a doubt the most untrustworthy and predatory creatures on the planet. Never has one YET been troubled by something as petty as a scruple and the only 'rule' they follow is "nothing I do is wrong - until I'm caught at it". Yikes. I'm in my mid 40's and have been putting up with their lies and BS for years. They pretend to be innocent, and honest and kind, but they're LYING. They will piss and moan about being lonely and wanting acceptance, etc. What a load. What they want is money, body and big dicks. That's the 'new woman'. THEY are the cause of their own unhappiness. How can being less than human not make a woman unhappy? They really should try being PEOPLE again. I doubt it will happen. Mercenary to their rotten cores they are. This trend only continues as the destructive wave called 'feminism' continues. That entire LIE movement was simply women projecting THEIR FAULTS onto others. And the end result is now women feel (and do) to behave as 'badly' as the men they victimize. Predators. ALL. Period. Nothing more be said. You can be perfectly happy with a woman, just don't believe a WORD that flows from her filthy sewer.

49yrs • F •
dont patronize is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
'devils of love' 'slutty' - to me it just sounds like you don't look closely enough at women. The left side, the feminine side, the half of spirituality and society, existence itself, if you like. women are not, first of all, wicked. secondly, we aren't weak either. to tell us what you see in women and exactly why you hate them makes you seem less logical, because in reality you are criticizing your own self.

60yrs • M •
all4114all is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I've never hated a thing, that in the end, didn't poison the thing, as much as it did me, with few exceptions.

I Hate Women - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy