Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I Hate Women - Page 4

User Thread
 54yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ophion Roth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
pupa ria.....

Tacit in your view are the presence of sadists - an equal part of the cycle.

That this doesn't occur enough to factor it in to your post is indicative of something that has always fascinated me, that one woman will instinctively seek to speak for all.

"Fell through the looking glass and cannot seem to find my way beyond."
[  Edited by Ophion Roth at   ]
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chained Wings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do you blame them? When one man will collectively brand all women?

"When I was a child I flew! Then as an adult- I watched others soar."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think that probably calling a women a bitch is more insensitive than calling a man an ass is that women have been previously discriminated against. In that calling a women a bitch is derogatory or at least it has been where as calling a man an ass doesn't have the same stigma because men were never really discriminated against. It's like calling a black person the n-bomb versus calling a white person trash, cracker etc.

As far as Papa ria's post goes, I'm just generalizing, but why do women feel that men are always the problem in the relationship? Why do they never point the finger inwards? Why do they usually side with the women in a breakup situation?

In my opinion women can't be right 100% of the time, it is just not possible. What I find most interesting is even when the girls cheat they often side with the girl. The only time a girl is wrong, in women's eyes, is if she's considered a slut. What defines a slut to women, who knows? Why are women so fucked in the head, who knows? I've decided maybe it's better not to know, just enjoy their beauty and take what comes and let go what goes.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not the type to shove spoons down peoples throat but i guess i'm well obliged to do so just make sure that it's not shit you are being fed...you are entiteled to know.

Tell me Decius O mighty! did you fall from your high horse because calling me a bitch sure sets you low...speacialy to someone you don't have a clue about. Thank you for pointing that out Jerker-Jones...next time spell my name right unless you want to be a kid at play.

quote:
Labelling, using titling and descriptors that not only make her sound confident, but that she knows what a masochist is.

Labelling! how strikingly unusual you are. A whole profession is based on it. Shrinks! believe calling a masochist makes me sad cause i used to be one
If i called him a twat ( that where he wants to sleep in anyway) or a dickhad would i still be labelling? would being agressive in a vulgar way make me less of a bitch?
the only thing i'm sorry about is calling him that...i don't know the guy as you pretend to know me. I have nothing against the guy and i wouldv'e say the same thing if it was a woman posting. Why i don't mention his name? well, his name says it all. First he is quasi inexistant in other topics, it's as he signed up to post this thread, for all i can suspect it could be any one of you guys lacking the balls to speak in his real name. Oh what a man that is to judge the destiny of women! Coward.

Back to you Decius! What entitles you to speak on my behalf and analyze what i say, moreover overanalyze? if this is how you treat the members of your creation you would be a god i would spit on...piss if i had a what you have.

I said what i said because it seemed to me that this guy is being a blockhead...it's as if he already made up his mind about women. Hip hip hurray! thanks for shedding some light on the "Terra Obscura". Now we can all kick our feet and relax, nothing to worry about the Woman is a bitch, fullstop.

Decius you say that i didn't question myself but is it what actually
this guy is doing? isn't he making more of a dogmatic statement? His opinion lacks modesty, it's fascist and i wont treat him any differently because thats what he wants. Look at what he himself said :
quote:
"it is against biological urge and nature herself to seek out that which hurts you"

wasn't he projecting what he himself does on women?
about the problematic of this thread...not all women are alike, they are first and foremost humans sharing the same universal grid of emotions...we just feel things in different intesities, take on different expressions . I'm not going to dwelve into this i'm just going to brief up by saying that each woman has her own sexual/gender individuality, our poster here denies that. Ophiom said i'm speaking on the behalf of all women...I'm not a feminist fanatic to do that.

IhateWomen should unchain himself from the nightmarish bead that he made from himself, he should allow novelty in his perspective. If he changes on the inside he will start seing changes on the outside. Start anew.

-For each victim his own bullet...you can't use the same gun on every spirit that crosses your way-

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This has already been summed up by NWA, not all women are bitch's but all women have a little bitch in them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1YIcMmsQms

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 42yrs • F •
I still have two years to finish up to become a shrink, thank you. Nevertheless it doesn't make my judgment upon him valid. I was being hasty in my first post. terrible mistake. People are not objects that you can break and pass on to another one. I was being headstrong on my defense against being called a bitch. You should have not said that when you can answer me in a way that you did in your last post ; it made me understand your point. In your first one you did to me what i did to him...You kind of legitimized his statement...why? are you lacking examples...did you need to point fingers. It's attitude like these that brings out the bitch in the women. Going in for the kill...

[  Edited by pupa ria at   ]
 54yrs • M
pupa ria........

Still talking for all women.

Still not seeing the point.

If you want to bring your feelings into this thread, then please do so openly. You might be surprised at how warmly they will be met.

42yrs • F •
Personal and impersonal...hmm maybe i don't know the difference...I'll give it a shot.

the first time i came across this topic i thought that this guy had the balls to state something like that yet in the way he talks about it, the reason he gives made me think that he is just hurt and that he doesn't actualy hate women. What got me pissed is that he is convincing himself with that. The fact that all he does is talk about women, love and frustration shows that it's exactly the oppsote. I tend to believe that love and hate are fueled by the same vital force, hate is when you invest it in negativity due to deception of desires and love due to satisfaction of desires.
What got me to say what i said in the first post was also in reason that he generalized and considered all women to be dumb. The women that he depicted are not women who love. Maybe he didn't meet that person yet but i got to say that if he manifests hate towards women in his relationships it's only natural that his women are going to mistreat him.
The reason i said he was a masochist is that maybe he tends to fall for women that deep down he knows that they are going to hurt him. Other than this, mostly all relations end up in a shitty way but i don't go and blasphemize about it. i deal with the negative feelings over time and only after a while i realize that they were rooted in insecurity. And it's this insecurity that usualy creates prolems in relations, for example jealousy.
Hope is the best thing we got and i don;t understand how someone can deprive himself from that by giving a categorical no to women and hence love.

Decius you talk of platitudes we cannot share the feeling, we share words and words are like posessed dead bodies.

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
More useless platitude.

Point is, the world is complicated. Women and men are abused at a core level in so many ways that these bullshit statements like "just be happy" or "start anew" are so meaningless I find them almost insulting. They make people think that they can just decide to oppose the condiitoning that has taken decades to implement itself, which is absolutely ridiculous.

The junction is now visible for you to discover how to live and be a happier better person.

People are abused, to even their core, from even their beginning, but this does not mean they cannot be happy.

How, by choice.

How else. These cycles are habitual, stop it then. Break the habit and create a new positive habit. No one else can break their conditioning for them, only point it out.

It really is that simple, some of it takes some time and hard work, as some habits are very strong, long lived, and even a source of dependence.

It is either that they can break such conditioning, or feed it eternally while trying to "cope".

But it all starts with choosing to be happy, choosing to take back your power that you give away to these negative cycles and other people over yourself.

Choosing to love yourself and love life. You speak so much of how society makes women, and I add all people to balance your one sided ways, to hate themselves in so many respects, which is true.

So how do they stop it, by stopping believing such nonesense, not by taking pills or fighting to meet such rediculous standards, they have to choose to stop feeding this and to instead believe that they are perfect just the way they are, even if they wouldn't mind improving or changing something themselves.

They start forgiving and becoming greatful. If they have a brain and a heart and any sense of self worth, eventually they realize that such silly socialogical standards are impersonal, therefore not about them, all pervasive, therefore affecting those perpetuating it who are then also obviously sufferring and in need of love and forgiveness as well.

How do you break a cycle of hate and misery, by choosing, believing, and living a life of love and joy, and sharing this with others.

They can continue to choose to be hateful and in pain, but you don't have to let it affect you.

So, though at one time I would have agreed with you on this, I have grown.

And now find it insulting that you would instead choose to dissempower people to comfort yourself by giving your misery company.

Your avoidance of your own power and responsibility over your own life is yours alone, and by attempting to "guide" others to follow such a path is abusive in the extreme, but hopefully unintentionally so.

People, you have all the power and love in you that you need to change yourself and the world, don't give in to the pitty party of seeking saviors outside of yourself, this is a path of negativity, hate, pain, and self destruction.

Its your choice.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 42yrs • F •
quote:
I find that people who suggest such things are themselves now repressed and feel that is the solution. That they are somehow empowered because they learnt to "overcome" the demons in their world by navigating around them through repression because they perceive they have failed to conquer them.

uhm, it's about having faith in yourself and that you can master and come to an understanding with yourself. It's not heroism it's making positive sense with yourself. Demons? i remember once my ex asked me to paint him something and to write under it "Love me, love my demons". You cannot hate your demons and it's an impossibility to conquer them, sometimes they are useful ( yin and yang concept) . And then, take the example of God...Being the highest intelligence why didn't he banish the demons...they come with their own usefullness.
Ok. Forget about my platitudes...what is your solution? if there is one?

quote:
Most addictions work off other addictions

true but the newer ones are usualy less destructive if developped in awareness. a life example: in the treatment of heroin addicts they give a prescription of pills that also contain chemicals with the same effect and they get addicted to that to, but it's all about ideas and images. It's easier to give up on something that is forced on you rather than a thing you found yourself. Now this has nothing to do with the topic. I think a habit can be changed by the type of relation you have with yourself. Being aware of the reasons of the things you do and why you do them is a starting point. Thats the longest and most painful part. Changing behaviors comes from an internal change. You just don't decide upon something and do it. first you got to believe in it.

46yrs • M
No worries sir, I have by no means reached perfection, but I have found the truest path to happiness, and I KNOW it.

I would allow for the possibility that it is my own path, because that is always true to a degree, the point against this however, is that it is ultimately a universal path and a universal truth.

I have not detailed all my points in my reasoning, but have only addressed the base.

I did not say that when it comes to breaking conditioning and cycles that there will not be work involved. Indeed, as you say, if you do not become aware, vigilant, and active in adapting the proper responses, perspectives, attitudes, over the negatives, you will repress or find unhealthy addiction elsewhere.

There is such a thing as healthy addiction, you are addicted to food, air, and water, you cannot survive without it, but if you abuse any of them they will kill you.

My demons were conquered, but not dead or buried, the second I took the power I gave them over me back from them.

There is a difference between MY demons and those of others that have their power from their "hosts" and try to attack me.

Neither of which have any power over me that I do not give to them.

quote:
Everything you have said along with everything pupa has said makes it sound like you choose to be happy, and magically things will start happening. This is called repression.

The complication you continually reference is done so selectively on your part.

The term repression is used in the same manner.

Cannot a person repress happiness?

quote:
It is a choice, but not the choice you guys are trying to push. The choice is righteousness, at the base level, a complete and absolute dedication to truth.

And therein lies the complete and absolute rebuttal to both of your statements:

Do you really think you can choose to know the truth? Or must it be painstakingly discovered, explored, unveiled and ripped open?

Further to make this process even more difficult, these hard to find truths are often extremely painful for us, making us extremely biased to avoid them.

Do you think you can choose all of this, and magically truth will enter your head?

What is truth?

In a world of infinity, all things are true, paradoxically even.

And the key you are missing is your power over reality itself.

This is the significance of the double slit experiment, this is the coming zeitgeist of understanding of our time, it is the coming together of religion, philosophy, and science.

It is the truth of the law of attraction, the power of intention, the power of now, over the limitations of ego and the physical brain.

Yes, truth can "come" to you. Its called intuition, its called spiritual "awareness" and "enlightenment". Basically it is taking the infinite part of yourself and "listening", "realigning", "retuning", "harmonizing" with the energetic truth of the universe, of the creative source.

I can no longer deny the existance of truths I have always known but denied myself because of the limited minds and egos around me.

All things are possible, anything that can be imagined can be, I am all powerful in some sense I barely understand, I am designed to perfection and am full of creativity and love.

It is but my denial and my allowance for others denials of these truths that have clouded these obvious truths for me. That have caused me such pain, sufferring and addictions to such negativity.

quote:
You don't choose happiness.

Here is a crucial point.

You are right.

You are already happy, you are already a creature and creation of love.

Anything else is indeed the pain and misery you choose.

Love and joy are our natural states, you had to be trained and conditioned, habitually, to be otherwise.

Were you born unhappy? Or were you trained to be?

When exactly did these cycles of abuse start that are at the heart of this discussion? Were they the beginning? Or were they the change?

quote:
The goal is not happiness - no one knows what the fuck that is.

Another crucial point to understanding true happiness is to understand the difference between happiness and pleasure.

Anything you recieve from without yourself is basically pleasure, and if you seek happiness through these things you find your cycles of addiction, dissappointment, pain, and hate.

Inside you, you already have the all the inspired love and joy you could ever need, but do you look there for it, or outside in denial of it?

We are vibrationally energetic beings like all things, our bodies show "dis-ease" the moment we step out of "vibrational" harmony with that which sustains us in our natural state of health, inspiration, joy, and love.

We are at a critical cross roads of conciousness, we have denied our natural ability to "tune" into higher energies and knowledge not understood by an ego driven mind limited by physicality and oppressed by negativity and "lower vibrations", as well as those who would abuse these facts.

Because of these things we are on a path of self destruction.

quote:
They can't. Truth must be learnt, not chosen.

You can do all the learning in the world, but the truth can be denied, you must accept the truth, as it is ever present, and you must choose to accept this.

quote:
All you can do is observe your shackles and fight to free yourself so that you have the freedom to pursue happiness.

There are those who see the physical body as a shackle, if you were parapallegic, would you be "more" shackled?

At what point are you free?

I have no shackles other than those I place upon myself. And I, at this point, bet that Wyote, in all his big wheeled splendor, is more free than you.

I followed my pain and misery for a long time, but paradoxically, only half assed if you will, only when it benefitted me.

Because of this I perpetuated more of these things, but luckily, half assedly.

Because of this I am able to see, while still relatively young, the truth of some wisdoms I avoided tooth and nail to protect my "cash cow" of self pity.

I am beautiful loving creative perfection, and I can choose to be so, or I can choose to destroy myself.

This by no means implies that I cannot continue to learn and grow and create, but I will do so far more happily far more often then I ever have to this point.

Pain and sufferring are there to let you know you are not on the healthiest and harmonious path of your own unique blissful inspirational journey.

I am not compromised in my search for truth, I have not suddenly taken the blue pill, I have actually taken another red pill, one that has freed me from my own mental prison formed very cleverly and secretly through the influence of the obvious prison of negative cycles we are speaking of, which were only devised and later made visible once the far more physical oppression of past eras, or more currently unfortunate societies, ceased to exist where they have.

Decius, not long ago I began to speak to you about my newest attempt at information and truth seeking, in the realm of "enlightenment".

I have, as half assedly as usual, but will the truest and strongest of honest passions available, as usual, began certain practices of meditation, lucid dreaming, pineal gland activation, and other things of this nature.

I can hardly express in words some of the results that have begun to manifest.

I am seeing lights and energies with my eyes closed, I have begun to receive messages in my dreams, both about "fixing" myself and the world, I have taken control of my dreams in ways hard to describe, I'm not sure but I may have come extremely close to an out of body experience.

I have experienced a flooding of ecstatic blissful energy within my body that has made me literally cry out and gasp in the purest of loving joy I have ever known.

And I KNOW, that this is only the beginning.

And again, I will remind you that I have only just begun this journey, I have not reached any perfection in terms of the continual manifestation of these things.

I have work left to do to overcome my conditioning and bad habits, my insecurites, but I know it can only change by my own will, by my choice, a vigilant, personally responsible, self empowered choice, with active and positive follow up.

I love you.

I hope you get the opportunity to experience the things I have, and more.

But I know you must live and learn on your own terms, on your own path.

But I am here for you.

Even if I am wrong in all I speak, please know, I say it with the purest of intentions that I know.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 36yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that ChrisD is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
What is truth?

Truth is that which does not change.

"The truth will set you on fire"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
a little counter intuitive helper

well, I read the first few lines of your thread on "I hate women"

here's the thing...

you're intelligent ~ your blessing is your impedence..

most intelligent [not same as clever] individuals tend to figure things out for themselves... all their lives

with this habit, often the default language of introspection resembles something akin to this:

"Hey I can't figure that out, and since I'm intelligent ~ and figuring things out is what! I do ~ "that" must not have a great value or importance, if it did... I'd have figured it out."

duh, right ~ ?

I already gave you the few words I have for you on the subject... besides "me too"...

not that I'm in agreement with you... however - I already supplied you a workable fix for any burgeoning genius...

then again, what works for one person doesn't work for others necessarily..

plus if you've been checking my "fix" or solution with other women... well - none of any of them.. will believe it works...
check through your mail..

If I see this thread continuing... I'll have to assume you aren't checking into everyones' responses and references for your own "betterment"... or are just a slow/or lazy study...

both fully excusable... and at the same time - having given a workable fix... if not a comfortable one... and not seeing any of it's immense value expressed in your current diatribe... leads me to the throne of ?

attention...

sometimes getting attention for your problem is as soothing as getting your problem solved or getting the solution to work on on your own...

work...

usually the deal breaker...

Just that I have a daughter and seeing anyone say they hate her,

well... it's infantile - "ish" - and from your writings I can see that it's actually beneath you...

you probably don't "hate" ALL women...

just the one's you've come into contact with... which must be limited.. unless you're microsoft or google or mcdonald's or starbucks...
otherwise you probably haven't come into enough contact wtih enough women to make such statements..

quote:

before you "naysayers" start in... I've already communicated with our thread poster...
as my post indicates... I'm just curious to see if they've even tried one of the fixes they've recieved here... etc. etc. *

paz'

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 54yrs • M
"The truth is, what is." - Lenny Bruce.

I'm afraid that what all of us are facing here, all from our different perspectives, is a glimpse of the realm of resolving dualities.

I would say that Decius' view edges towards this. That only by facing demons, facing the darkness, can it be seen in context, enough to dispell fear of it. No fear......leaving awareness free for the other side of the duality, love. And love felt is a deep relaxation, from which potentiality occurs, which leads to inspiration, which leads to action, the will under the heart, under the overflowing contentment of just simply being.

Not facing the demons just leaves them right where they are.

Now, trying to resolve dualities is at times a shocking path. And, in its shocks, it teaches. People don't want to see that there is a relevance to evil, a relevance to that which hurts them, tortures them, bombs them, rapes them, or at the least, bullies and belittles them.

Like all pain, they just want it to go away.

Lots of really aware people take up yoga, meditation, martial arts, healing, psychic pursuits etc., as a way to seek empowerment at this point of realisation.

All these things help, and help enormously. They ready you in fact. But they are not the solution.

There is no solution.

Trying to struggle after one, is the problem.

Truth is, what is.

It is only by contemplating what is, the inner world AND the outer, seeing the relevance of pain, that you can transcend, move on, or what you will, and are free of it.

Ignoring the inner world, and motioning to seek happiness is just clumsyheadedness.

How do you know what you are looking for?

It actually borders on arrogance.

46yrs • M
quote:
Truth is that which does not change.

The only constant in life... is change.

I Hate Women - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy