You can't truly see the connections between things so how do you truly know they exist? - gothabomber
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

First kiss. - Page 2

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Damn i didint know it had a term for it. Thanks codewarrior.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well then Her isn't very good at it. She/he gave it away straight away.

"Shengising Nugget"
 34yrs • F •
hmm i wasnt really too bothered to be careful, but really was i tht obvious and why?

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You started the thread as spiderz and then on your second post you said something about people not liking your thread as her, in this thread that is.

"Shengising Nugget"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
deception wasent her goal to begin with when she first made 2 names.her goal was to make it so she could post more.Decius made it so spiderz could only post twice.she has openly admitted to being both before.thats right,isnt it?

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 34yrs • F •
Nah, i dnt care, i made her first ages ago, then spiderz.

35yrs • F •
Decius does that to me all the time. I didn't think of making another user name. Mainly because I have too many already. And I kinda worry about not being able to delete them. So I hope that they are automatically deleted.

"Shengising Nugget"
 31yrs • M •
ok.how about geting back on subject?i didnt realize it till now.but when i did realize it,i got annoyed.

ok.....my REAL first kiss was,like wyote,in a closet.but i dont count it as my first kiss.for one,i didnt remember it.my best friend told me about it.i was apparently 4-ish at the time(my best friend was 8,so he remembered).i also didnt even like the girl.you werent the only pimp when you were younger wyote.lol

[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[] '

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hahaha that's awesome man. I was about six I think, but it was with my actual girlfriend (she was like 9 or 10!)... if you can call somebody at that age a girlfriend.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • F •
OH my god, you had a 9 yr girlfriend when you were six, HAHA, thats the best thing ive heard all day. PiMP.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my first kiss i dont really count i was 15 it was summer i was at a horse show and i ended up making out with a girl in a dark barn. There where a couple of girls after that time that i made out with at parties, but the kiss i cout was with my grlfriend right now. It kinda funny because we ended up kissing befire i asked her out. i was so nervious i snuck back in to her room one night and we ened up talking under her sheet till about 230 in the morning when i made the move. we made out for awhile then i had to leave. leaving her house i was on cloud nine i knew i want to be with her she made me feel like no one eles could

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 32yrs • F •
secretreality is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my first kiss was something out of a dream.
it all started on a cold winter night when a bunch of my friends and i went out sledding. And then we all went back to "his" house.
It was so much fun, we drank coco and watched team america (oh so romantic )
He was laying under a blanket on the floor and he constantly asked me if i wanted to lay with him since the chair i was sitting in was "uncomfortable", but me being oblivious to even the slightest hints, i didn't catch on.
Finally i decided to steal his spot under the blanket, and he joined me. Once the movie ended all of us had an urge for a midnight food run so we hoped in his car and picked up some taco bell and then decided to go back to my house.
(My house is the easiest to sneak back into)
There were four of us, two of my girlfriend, him, and I were hanging out in my room on my bed, and him and I decided to go under the covers since we were cold. And there we talked for 2+ hours basically about nothing. He, of course, made the first move and rubbed his nose against mine whispering to me "i have to go home soon." And then he took me by surprise by pulling my chin close to his and kissing me on the lips softly, only a couple minutes. But after pulling away, he pulled me back and we kissed for i don't know how long.
That kiss sent chills down my spin and goosebumps down my arms and legs all the way to the tips.
I will never forget that night for the rest of my life, and thankfully he is my boyfriend now of 9 months so i would have to say, it was meant to be.

"Live.Laugh.Love"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
love you too babe

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 31yrs • M •
that was good.i cant stop smiling now.lol

34yrs • F •
ah that was sweet. that really was.

First kiss. - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy