With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

First kiss. - Page 3

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that her is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ah the nose thing was cute.

"I have nothing to be proud of today but hopefully tomorrow I will."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that littlelady89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it sucked. i'm counting my first french kiss. i was in 8th grade and hanging out with my little boyfriend and his friend. we were hanging out by the water tower. i live in vermont so it was kind of in the boonies. anyway his friend dared us to kiss and we clanged teeth and he was a really slobbery kisser.

"free country my ass."
 43yrs • M •
cberg is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
You know kissing is a sacrifice when you lock lips, you feel not a cheek but lips and the saliva, its acknowledging that you don't mind eachother is it affectionate well sort of its kinda a dare too the way it felt.

31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You know, i just recently learned that it is not always your very first kiss that you remember most. It is sometimes not even the first kiss with the person you love. It is that kiss that defys the odds. That kiss you want to happen more than anything. The kiss that makes you think of fireworks. That is the important one

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 30yrs • M •
weee(: is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My first kiss was in a movie theatre. I was not nervous, and I definatley didn't make a fool of myself.

30yrs • M •
weee(: is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Wrong face..

30yrs • M •
Shoot a monkey.. Now it is the right face.

First kiss. - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy