Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Fatty

User Thread
 32yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that xloobyloox is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fatty
ok any suggestions on good exercises??? lol

"Why kill the bumblebee when your the pain in the ass?"
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zyphon is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Being fat is a point of view and a self critizism.
Jog more and cut down on eating.

"sad is the heart that loves. its usually broken"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yep, excercise or just a good old healthy active lifestyle and don't eat quite so much crap. Its easy math if you get into the calorie burning, eat more than you burn, get fat, burn more than you eat, get skinny.

Stick to the 4 food groups, don't roller coaster on the fad diets either we are designed to eat that basic mixture, and not so much the fast food version either.

Oh, supplements, vitamins that you don't take in if your diet is less than ideal can promote your metabolism and efficiency in which you process that which you do ingest.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 32yrs • F
well lately im going through my habit of having no interest in food what so ever...im never hungry but i promised my bf id have at least one meal a day so i have lunch....but i dont wanna exercise...it sucks and i dont have the time....haha and with my big boobays im not going jogging lmfao but thankyou guys for the help...ok...new catagory....going on what Ironwood said....

what ways will help me loose weight?

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
exercise lol.

find something to do that doesn't feel like exercise more like fun, for me it's ice skating and fencing, i go every week and it means i can eat pretty much what i want. Both are good exercise but they are fun enough that you can ignore the fact that they are exercise, and with ice skating, you only feel tired if you push your self, otherwise it can be quite realzing (as long as you don't fall over). if you dislike exercise the worst thing to do is a competitive sport, because then you are made to (by yourself or a coach) work as hard as you can, with something like skating or have a weekly swim you do as much or as little as you want, you just have to make sure you stick to it. It's also a good idea to take a friend/friends with you so that it feels more social, help trick yourself into believing urn ot exercising while still getting the benifits.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 32yrs • F
hm....i might take up bike riding again... i like to see how far i can ride in my area without getting tired. lol hm....and how about walking home from school instead of getting a lift?? and.... ice skating is cool ...no one would go with me though lol ill bike ride at the weekend

noodles ><

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i tend to find i go skating on my own, which does kinda suck, everyone leaves their uni work till the sunday evening after having spent firday and saturday in the pub, and saturday and sunday daytime hungover, oh how i love university social life .

i wish i'd brought my bike with me, but it's a bit too hilly here.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 32yrs • F
aww cool were about in le uk are you? lol and yeah that must suck ...my freinds are like that.... they wana drink .. i dont lmao they wanna have big lesbian orgies....and i dont hahaha i just wanna spend time at home with my bf but they think im crazy... no really... they think that he's taking over my life... but hes not I Love Him

35yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that vigil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Here's something else you can think about doing.

When you wake up in the morning, before you eat any breakfast (and if you want to lose weight, you should always eat breakfast in the morning) you should try to do some sit-ups/crunches (I reccommend that you stretch a bit beforehand around the middle section and work your way up from doing 30 to 50, to 100 sit-ups per morning and increasing this as you get fitter), so that you can give your metabolism more of a kickstart and get it working faster.

At night, a few hours before you go to bed, do as many sit-ups as you did in the morning, or if you feel up to it- do some more.

Also, you should try not to eat anything after a certain time at night - prefferably an early time like 7 - 7:30 or 8pm. The earlier the better. This really makes a difference and really does help you lose weight. When you eat food late at night, your body takes even longer to digest it, along with the food you might have eaten for supper and makes you gain more weight because you're not burning as many callories when you sleep, so there is more storage of fat from what you've eaten. (well, that was how it was explained to me)

I hope that helps somewhat.

32yrs • F
ty ty thanky you

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
facts.
1 if you radically reduce your intake of carbohydrates in the short term your metabolism will slow and you may even gain weight in the short term.
2 muscle burns almost as many calories when not in used as in exercise.
3 the most healthy building up on muscle mass is also the form that reduces the bulkiness effect.

I advise you to take up strength conditioning with weights flowing the sorts of programs used in gymnastics. Lifting the heaviest weights you can with out excessive pain but doing very few lifts at a time. This should build up thick but not excessively bulky muscles which will be constantly be burning calories. your appetite might actually increases to the point where you might have to worry about under eating.

PS good luck. I ought to take my own advise but i haven't. hope you can sort it.

32yrs • F
cool thanks

35yrs • M •
Mute is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
My brothers are wrestlers and football players, and I see their weight fluctuate according to the sports season. They push to the excess of 250-270 during football and they cut down to about 140-160 during wrestling.

They do this in about a month and a half. I use their methods of weight loss but they are fairly dangerous, they work but are dangerous. Its fairly brutal on your body but you will see results and fast.

What they we do is, we completly cut off food and eat only every few days. And when we eat its somewhat small. Yes our metabolism slows down but cutting food out of our diets we are not gaining any calories. Also drinking of water adds water weight not drinking does something, im not sure what exactly it does but it seems to accelerate the process. Then when you get to your weight that you want you slowly increase your food intake to speed up your metabolism but you keep your food levels down. To not gain weight again. I excersise to burn off any extra calories I may have gained and to keep myself in shape.

But no your limits if you feel yourself becoming weak and like your going to eat or that your dehydrated, eat, drink, rest. Do whatever you need to do to keep yourself alive.

32yrs • F
um...thanks but i dont relaly wanna starve lol

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
As I remember it those low water diets are supposed to be able to do permeant damage in the process.

Fatty
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy