Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Walls Have Ears

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Walls Have Ears
While the parents are away the children will play, but some things are just not done. My friends mom left for 5 days and while she was gone my friend invited friends over. They drank and had a good time. At night my friends an her "boy friend" had sex on the floor of her mom's room. And then again on her mom's bed [did I mention they were both wasted!!]. Now, I don't care what kind of relationship you have with your parents, it is NOT ok to have SEX on their bed! When she was washing the sheets I told her to burn them, true that was over the top but I told her to at least wash the sheets two times, because her mom can sense when somethings off. She said that what she did was not a big deal and that I was over exaggerating. I don't believe I was.
What do you think...

Is it ok to have sex on your parents bed? Explain.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CodeWarrior is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not a parent but if I were and some one told me "your son / daughter has been having sex in your bed" I would probably be more concerned my son / daughter having sex. The where of it would seem a bit inconsequential. I suppose lying in my bed knowing what they did in it I'd think about it more but I think I'd need to think about it. Going to denial and pretending my son / daughter wasn't having extra marital sex would be a bad idea.

I mean one of the reasons I put a lock on my bed room door recently was I was going away while my brother was throwing a wild party and I was worried about his friends sneaking in there for hanky pancky. That said if I had say an married son / daughter and they were house siting for me I wouldn't mind so much if they did have sex in my bed. Not that I wouldn't think about it coming back to begin with but the thought wouldn't bother me I think.

As for the whole stains, smell etc aspect I really don't know. I've no experience of that. You tell me.

27yrs • F •
helladella is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think it's really judgmental to say that what your friend did not okay. Burn the sheets? It's not like she has aids does she? Who are you to criticize people like that?

39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Geisha is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree, I think it is judgmental to be so harsh about it. I think many people, including adults, secretly would be turned on having sex in their parents room. There's something exciting about it because it seems so taboo.

Why are we made to feel so dirty about doing something like that? You're asking for others to explain why it's okay, but can you explain why it's not okay?

The Walls Have Ears
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy