We end up taking a one-way flight to a deserted island we've created for ourselves and in our minds. - WanderingNobody
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Have You Been Wronged?

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Have You Been Wronged?
im curious. i want to know.
explain to me how you have been wronged. why you feel bad. if you feel bad, or anrgy. i want to know. please.

http://www.captaincynic.com/thread.php3/thrdid=61322-u-frmid=25#61552

i have made a true, honest, hard, heartfelt attempt on making the relationships i have with the people i hang around deep and un-shallow. and all i get in return is, "shut the hell up and stop bitching." or, "thats nice. i still dont care." and shit like that. i feel really abused by my so called freinds. and when i use this thing called honesty, they pretend like nothings wrong... fuck them.

but the thing is, when most people feel wronged, they want to get back at them. you see, i dont. i only want them/me to be happy. i dont want any more pain. im tired of it. and revenge is not in me....

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been wronged in that people usually classify me. I don't know why. I must also say revenge is not in me not because I don't enjoy it but because it doesn't make sense. Why spend valuable time pushing someone back when you can be pushing yourself foreward.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I've been wronged in that people usually classify me.

How?

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Stereotyping? I.E Goth, Prep, Jock, Geek, and all other associations that go with each in a shallow society? Got to hate that.
Jacker, that is a great way of describing revenge and it's pointlessness. Besides, to me, revenge is just another revolution of a snowball at the top of a hill, you're never 'even,' you're simply gaining momentum and mass, and it just gets bigger.
As for why I feel bad or angry, I'm just so pissed off at myself that I can see so many signs, warnings, and such, and when it finally happens I can look back and say, 'I could have prevented that.' I scare myself sometimes, I guess that we all do, it's not that I've been wronged by others, that's not the issue with me, it's more that I've wronged myself by seeing most of it (I'm never going to say everything) and doing nothing. Or worse, hiding the problem from my eyes, that's the worst wronging I allow myself to do.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
Have You Been Wronged?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy