Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What Video Game Are You Currently Playing

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am now playing Tales of Symphonia.

its an anime rpg for kids. it has a real time battle system and no random encounters. instead, the monsters are actually walking around and you have to avoid them.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Right now im fliping through games but will start castlevania :curse of darkness soon. looks pretty good espially with the inocent devil partner you get to help you. The only problem i have with some of the new counsle Castlvania games is that they are in 3d enviroment so in lament of inocence im dying becouse i cant flip around fast enough to kill the things that are hiting me in the back while im killing the things in front of me.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 35yrs • M •
bo0ts is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i am currently playing guild wars i hav almost completed a whole map on the game my name is ayra whisperwind i am a ranger / necromancer i am almost max level i hav a really good bow if u hav this game whsp me

by the way i am a really far and almost hav all citys

"first in best dressed"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
currently playing transport tycoon lol. got bored so i went back to it. there is nothing quite so great as satisfying the greedy fatcat inside oneself every now and then.

just finished warrior within. looking for something new and interesting.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Soul Calibur III. It's really fun and even better than Soul Calibur II. It's also the only fighting game series that I'm good at (I pretty mcuh resort to random button-mashing for every other title except this and Street Fighter). I'm also playing Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge which sucks. Don't play it.
Damn, awakened! I wanted to play Tales of Symphonia, too! Y'see, I had high hopes about it, because it looked like it had really nice graphics and cut scenes, and I was even happier when I saw that my Blockbuster carried it. Unfortunately, it was never returned and I found out that it had been stolen/damaged so I will never be able to play it for free...
If you like games where the monsters walk around you should play Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2. They have the best dungeon systems.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that RocketTed is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Shadow of the Coloussus. awesome game for PS2. Action, adventure, strategy, fighting all rolled into one. basically you have to destroy 16 giant creatures to revive a dead girl you love and all you have is a horse, bow+arrows (unlimited), and a sword.

"Bad things to hear in a submarine: "Captain, the flooding put out the fire!!""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
World of Warcraft 100%!
Server: Mug'thol
Name: Dinassas
Guild: Chaotic Destiny
Class: Hunter -57

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Halo, the original (only on computer, a keyboard works better for me than a controller) lots of online multiplayer Battlefield 1942, which is awesome, not to mention Sonic the Hedgehog on an old emulator. Best game EVER. Gotta figure out how to get Mario, that game is so fun.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Addicting ass UT 2004 (Unreal Tournament) and MAdden 2006.......

Anybody played Fight Night Round 3 for PS2?

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 35yrs • M •
twitch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Playing Ace Combat 5, one of the best game for PS2, NFS: Most Wanted, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, BF2: Modern Combat, Half-Life 2

"I have fucked up eyes!!!!!"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Black and GTA San Andreas for ps2, Guild Wars: Factions, BF 2 and CS:S on PC, Perfect Dark: Zero on Xbox360 and Advance Wars: Dual Strike for DS

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
 35yrs • M
Kingdom Hearts Two.

Its kinda cheesy and really chiuldish. It has all these life lessons in it and junk, but I really like anything by sqaure and I loved the first one.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
Beat it. I would have probably cried, but my freind kept making smart ass remarks.

Not bad, not long though.

34yrs • M •
CrazyEggs is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
WarCraft III - Frozen Thrown....its a little old but its still great when playing online. DotA Allstars is GREAT as well!!

"The definistion of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Game thats been around a while but is unlike any other i've ever played, RPG in a spaceship, Freelancer, best played online my home server is wireplay.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy