When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Senior Pranks!

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Senior Pranks!
i need ideas for senior pranks. At the moment i am working with the "master lock madness" The school where i attend is gated. So if i purchase master locks the ones that cant be cut or anything and lock the gates, no one would be able to leave. Thats all i have POST MORE ~!!!!!!

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
buy a bunch of those cards that play music when you open them. remove the sound chips and hide them all over the school.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Some guys at my high school threw pieces of cheese under tables and released guinea pigs. The minute the girls saw the guinea pigs, they picked them up and loved them.

So much for senior prank.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Take a cow up a few floors of a building (cows go upstairs real easily but not down)

or get 3 pigs, paint a number on them - 1, 2 and 4. Let them into the school

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol i love the pigs thing, that is classic, i also like the locks.

the year above me at my school came in early on their last day and stole all the comfy chairs out of the staffroom and took them outside and sat around in the sun waiting for the teachers to notice.

to build on wyotes idea, take the sound things out the card, and fix them to the doors, so they sing when you open them.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that kevosworld is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hahah i love the the "singing doors" i'll have to put that in to concideration.

Another idea is take all the golf carts on our campus and duct tape them together. i dont know though. or put a forsale sign in front of the school. keep giving ideas plez.

"How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The type of prank depends on how game you are. There are some pretty crazy stuff you could do, like place a few dead fish in the air con systems, or superglue the juniors locks, or hijack the PA system, wire in a CD player and put some annoying song on, on infiinte repeat then lock up the system, sure to drive people insane.

But more reasonable and less risky; you could if there is a big slab of concrete where people 'hang out'. Paint it fluro pink.

or Dump a massive bag of bouncy balls from the top floor down the stairs or down the hall.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 36yrs • M •
the fish in the air con things is just nasty though, some guys at my friends school put bits of meat on the roof tiles and left them there over the summer, and that was just nasty.

but the bouncy balls could be good.
or you could go to school wearing something outrageous, like in drag or something.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
one from a friend of mine, write an "official" letter to all the younger years, telling them that its a bring ur pet to school day, and get ur friends to bring theirs in and say they fell for it.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On the last days in my senior year, my classmates and I wrote letters making fun of the teachers and telling the truth about the school and stuck them wherever we could: between textbooks, behind the white board, in closets. Not as fun as a senior prank, but something to fill up your last few days with.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
just to extend on your master lock of madness, surely it would be more useful to lock everyone out, turn up just after the teachers have, and lock a load of them in, and most of the students out. far better. you can just camp outside and wind up all the captive teachers, put do not feed the animals signs up round it as well.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Timmo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol ive seen alot of senior pranks,

1. hanging string from all sarounding building rendering it inpossible to walk, (apparently it took them 8h to hang it all)

2. the aircon thing

3. taking over the mike, and playing offensive music

4. double parking the whole carpark (lol that was good)

6. changing furinture, switching rooms,

7. changing the signs on the toilets (uni sex toilets lol)

8. Ordering catering services (much confusion)

9. Chalk drawings (rude ones) on the paving

10. and my favourite the singing card trick, but they put stink bombs around them hehehhehehe

"There is no such thing as innocence obly degrees of guilt"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wormtownandy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
our senior year we filled a bunch of condoms with helium and let them go in the gymnasium.

36yrs • M •
i like the last one.

at my school they have recently fenced off a bit of the front grass area, because the trees are likely to drop branche on people, so my friends are currently considering "borrowing" some farm animals eg sheep goats, and penning them into the area for the amusement of the younger years.

my friends older brother and friends managed to get hold of a key to their school, so the filled an entire room with balloons, and set up a classroom on the roof of part of the school.

Senior Pranks!
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy