Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Senior Pranks! - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Put Acid in the staff room coffee pot. Don't get caught or you'd probably go to jail.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im guessing you meant the drug rather than hydrochloric etc.

either that or a good one done by some guys at the air cadets unit i was a member of a while ago put laxatives in the officers kettle.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
must say that the pigs idea is very good. Just today I suggested to my friend that we get a pig and dress it in one of our bands marching uniforms man that would be hilarious.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 35yrs • F •
Diana06 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my senior prank is going to consist a lot of things jelly toilet bowl in every bathroom,t.p thw whole school,tape the locks writing 06 in the stadium and other stuf shhh its a secret

"to do or not to do"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
a great one is putting cling film over the toilet bowl, under the seat so people dont see it, but things dont go in.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 39yrs • M •
jeseck is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hokay i just got a ubscription to this site

there are some pretty damn sweet ideas here i must admit

heres one i came up with blast or praise i need to get feed back

very extensive and probably cant be done butttt

start off with a classic pull the fire alarm, then get ur "team" to hide in the school, take over P.A. system, take control of lights, and secrutiy lock down system, team wears gorrila suits, once eevryone is back inside, come on the announcements with REM end of the world as we know it, say there is something loose in the school cut the lights, read the most fed up passages out of the bible, all the while having the rest of your team dupm barrels of crude oil down stairs and hallways, switch to death metal insano music, and some how get out back into the school as urself and be just as surprised as everyone else. have other outside freinds recording the whole show. oh and did i mention have everyone locked in

""things are on the up and up, the sun is always just on night away""
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that blackstorm992 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
our seniors this year got a bunch of swat uniforms and fake MP-5s.... they ran into classrooms, grabbed a student from each classroom, tied them up with zip ties and locked them in a room.... headmaster ended up calling lock down on the school and real swat came.........whoops

"always forgive your enimies, nothing annoys them as much."
 32yrs • M •
lambo34 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i was just thinking of a senior prank i will do...i thought of getting a bunch of my friends and getting those water growing toys and putting them in our pool. They would soak up all the water and the teachers would have to pull out all the toys and refill the pool

34yrs • M •
Guiltyspark is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
put industrial strength superglue in all the door locks around the whole school.

By the way why are there 15 year olds in here talking about senior pranks?

"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Joseph Stalin"
 30yrs • M •
chipclip12345 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Mine is going to be sticky notes blanketing the principles car... totally harmless but I plan to put a bunch of absurd comments on them... like "look down... you dropped your pocket!" or "YES! your butt looks big" pretty lame but hey its fun to do during study hall

Senior Pranks! - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy