With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. - Max Ehrmann
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Stupid things we've done as kids

User Thread
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
just tell some stupid/crazy things you've done as a kid

i use to throw random things out the window.including my big bro's dog,which i am not happy about.he really hates me to this day because of that.

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
one time i got a kiss on the cheek from my freind and my natural reaction was to flick rocks at her. i then ran inside my house, and when her dad came in my room, i hid under the bed.

i also once peed under the sink.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My personal favorite was my pencil shaving joints. Buy some rollies and get the pencil shavings from those sharpeners at school(the ones that is grinded up all nice). Now roll like 10 joints(with pencil shavings) and whip them around the school. When your principal isn''t in his office just walk down the hall and whip one in there. Sometimes another teacher comes in and picks it up and suspects the principal. Or they'll find one in the hall way and a teacher will freak out. Run up give it to the principal and he'll rip it open and be like pencil shavings, who keeps doing this. throw some in your teachers desk or any other scenario which will call for some humor. Sometimes the younger kids will try and smoke it. Oh man high school was fun.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm pretty sure I was either 4 or 5 when this happened. Okay, here's the deal. When I saw The Little Mermaid when I was little the scene where Ariel's voice is taken away by Ursela really irked me.. It scared me to see her voice turn into a glowing ball that the sea witch steals from her. It's so creepy! Anyway, somehow, in my head, I thought a person's imagination was in their throat. I guess I had concluded, from the Little Mermaid, that the most important things were located in your throat or something like that. Anyway, I'm standing in the driveway with my sisters and a bunch of their friends playing. My sisters knew about my whole 'imagination is in your throat' thing and told one of their friends. Their friend then did the whole "got your nose!" thumb trick to me, but instead of moving their hand from my face they moved it from my throat and said "Got your imagination! Got your imagination!" I freaked out. I started crying loudly, shouting "Give me back my imagination!"over and over. I think they eventually gave it back to me or my parents took me inside or something. I'm weird.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Disenchanted is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
takemeseriously, that really cracked me up.

Well when I was REALLY young I used to hide behind the couch when I had to piss, and peel the wallpaper while I was at it.

When I got older I used to write swear words on the side of doors in green gel pen (it gave me a rush?). And I was the only person in my house with green gel pens, but denied it regardless when my parents confronted me.

I'll bet I've done worse though, I just can't remember.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this is a funny thread. i think everyone did at least one thing when they were a kid and then looks back on it like "WTF?"

one time i called a really cute girl a "stupid dumbo" cuz i didnt want to hang out with her that day and she ran home crying. she never came over again.

one time i threw a huge fit because my mother wouldnt give me a bowl of pudding.

one time my friend and i loaded up a wagon full of food because we were going to run away. we went around the neighborhood for about four hours and then came back. nobody said anything to us.

one time i threw a "toy" knife at this guys face and made his eye bleed. i was mad at him because he wouldnt stop shooting me with a nerf gun, and i did want to hurt him. but i didnt think it would do that much damage. the knife was hard plastic (wasnt i a little genius lol).

also, i use to draw swastikas in the playground sand because i thought they looked cool.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
[  Edited by Wyote at   ]
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ultima is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol.. i was in grade 5 and i hated my teacher, Ms. seriano?...hmm.. dont remember.. and i basically stood up in class and called her a COWARD! ... sadly enough i didnt know what I was saying... i was just pissed at her. Good old immaturity...

"take chances, make mistakes, and get messy"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that earthenwings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to live on a chicken farm in Arkansas, and always wanted to tame my own chicken. So I took some eggs and put them on the floor heater grate thing behind the couch because I thought they'd hatch. Well I forgot about them and about a week later the whole house smelled like sewage.

Then one time I saw a cat attack a bird but I chased the cat away. The bird's wing was broken, so I decided to put it in a robin's nest so he'd be fed. The next morning I came back and I found him dead at the bottom of the tree...the robins had killed it.

Another time I collected a lot of robin's eggs and put them in my pockets. I forgot about them and they got smushed. When I went home, (there were wild calico's everywhere because of the chicken farm) this psycho cat attacked me. I kicked it in the head and knocked it unconcious and put it where I knew the cars would run it over. -_-

""...Not every fight is worth fighting." Hold me to it."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
OMG! that is so messed up! lol

ok,so one time, i took this plastic easter egg and pulled it apart.then i put it on my lamp's light bulb.about an hour later,the whole house smelled like burn plastic.my mother couldent find the egg(which was melted btw)cause i put my lamp shade back on.she went crazy

but mine arent as good as yall's

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Gmunk is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
once when i was 4 or 5 cant remember, i was playing hotwheels. The problem what i was playing near, or on, a rusty very pointed fence. a few second later i cut my leg and got a cut this big <---------------------------------------------------------------------
------------->
or so and the moral of the story is dont play with hotwheels

"Simplistically made, my mind wanders, Dwelling on thoughts and blunders."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I had a bike race with my friend on a public street. At 35mph (the street was on a steep hill). Almost got hit by a car too.

"He who does not question is lost."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
onw time we were doing an easter egg hunt at my freinds house (6) and i thought i found a small chocolot egg. it was real. eww.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would talk to myself untul my mother told me that only crazy people do that. I though crazy people were lucky.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to always grab the electric fence in our back yard when I was younger. It wasn't strong enough to really do anything but it was quite fun.

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
 44yrs • M •
Vannocker79 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think I was about umm 7 maybe we had a garage seperate from the house and one day I was playing behind the garage. I cam across what looked like candy - on the ground, so I started eating it. I remember a bitter taste on my tongue itself so I ended up going into the garages frig and grabed what looked like soda, went back behind the garage because Iwas not suppose to have soda. Well, my big sister found me and a couple empty cans behind the garage and told my mother I was drinking beer behind the garage. I didn't know it was beer and I didn't know it was ant eggs eather.

"We live we die and death not ends it; journey we mourn into the nightmare, clinging to cunts and cocks of dispair (Jm)"
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy