Believe in he who is three parts in one, believe in Christ, the only son - stealph
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

girl troubles

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
girl troubles
[b][i]My girl and i are very different, however it is not the matter of music she likes and clothes she wears that really matters to me (in truth i'd like a girl that either dressed like a punk or a goth but u that is only the physical layer.)
It starts with ADD which is the one and pretty much only way we are in common. From her ADD routes out her lack of knowledge.(i know this is cruel but hey) you see she doesnt read and i have yet to find a skill that she excels at and she also hates to debate. She also has a pre-disposition to violence. on the other hand i love reading long winded books and short stories and i know how to keep the peace(i'd almost call myself a pacifist except for the killing and ppl that hurt my loved ones and friends. She also likes to be cruel to me (or bi-polar.) i'm sure i have my faults too(sometimes i lack common sense and rhythm is not even a friend.) i guess when it comes down to it i just dont feel appreciated and i will continue to date her (which in my mind is just a release from work) until christmas (probably not then the holidays are already stressful) or when i deploy to iraq ( i will most definetely end it by this time) The funny thing is i say i love her but i can never even think of a time when i may love her.

(I may just be bitching...but whatever.)

"choose to be happy today"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why would you lead someone on if your going to break up with them in a few months? Sounds like your afraid of her and what she'll do if you break up with her. I say get her to break up with you. The best way to do this is to make them feel they can do better. If someone thinks they can do better they are unsatisfied and thus miserable. I say either do this or grow some balls.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M •
the thing she knows its not going to last either ( hell i deploy to iraq in early to late january.) i think were just having fun fucking each other ( so i guess u call us more fuckbuddies than anything else)

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok...so what's the problem?

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M •
i broke up with her

girl troubles
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy