The empty space between us is a canvas of uncertainty and each kiss paints the portait of love. - Candace Abreu
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Pro-Bush thread

User Thread
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Pro-Bush thread
all iread about is how everyone thinks they know exactly what bush is doing and how wrong it is. I however, support him. He may have made some mistakes, but at least he didn't get caught with a government clerk under his desk.

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i wont declare wether im pro or anti bush but i will say this
war vs. adultery
progress vs. degression
lies vs. lies
Self-fulfilling agendas vs. economic prosperity
highest unemployment rate vs. lowest since depression
euro dollar vs. american dollar
tax cuts for wealthy( which he blatanly lied about) vs. tax cuts for everyone

obviosuely bush being the former of these clearly favoring battles
clinton being the latter simply because he was succeeded and you referenced him

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Azhrei is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Navin,

I muat say your point is well made, and dead on. I suppose this will continue though as long as the public really has no say on who the president will be. we just choose from a group selected for us.

"What is true power?"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
true.. i have never liked any of our presidents...except lincoln simply because he took the first step in equality amongst men.... however he himself owned slaves. no i am not black either
i do sympathize with bush however becasue he has had a hell of alot to deal with... doesnt excuse him and he still is a sneaky selfish pussy but i live her and i respect him for having the hardest job in america ya know.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fnckOff is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i support bush

"I'd rather be superstitious about jumping jacks than superstitious that I needed to be drunk to do what I needed to do, or that I needed to have a specific pair of underwear on - jumping jacks, you don't need anything. - Gerard Way"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tanker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Is this pro or con? I can't tell...let's compare though since that's really what this thread will be about anyway...

Bush did not start a war...terroists did, partly because of things that Clinton did in 1998 to help "fight" Saddams regime.

Bush has brought back at least some of the national pride we used to have in this country...I know I hated my government, not my country, under Clinton...now I think it has a chance. That's progress...it may not be seen by every "citizen", but there is more national pride.

Every party in politics...every candidate for elected office, whether it be a township or the White House, has a "self-fulfilling agenda". That's how we know what we want to vote for and why. Clinton had his own agenda...that's like saying Bush carries a briefcase, or wears socks...

Unemployment rates fluctuate like the economy does...every ten minutes...the stock market probably fluctuates less than the unemployment rate...and no...the last years of Reagan and the first years of Daddy Bush were the lowest unemployment since the depression...the highest were under Jimmy Carter, as well as the highest inflation rate(20some %), the largest energy shortage so far in the history of the automobile, and some of the highest tax hikes in history...thank you Mr. Carter(one of Clinton's heroes).

And I must say that if some one decides to give a tax break to my employer when I reach the civilian world I will kiss that man or woman. That means that my boss has less overhead burden and can pass more money to me in the form of salary, benefit programs, retirement packages, etc. The more "tax breaks for the Rich" you hand out the better our economy gets. Check the stats...once Reagan/Bush unburried the country from Carter's follies, people spent more money and why, because their employers had more money to give them because they weren't paying it to the government in taxes. It's a fact!

Now I don't agree that we should spend every last dime on fruitless causes, or try to give senior citizens this or that, and fight a war, and pay these people this, and those people that. We can't afford it. That is where Mr. Bush and I differ in opinion. But his strength as a wartime President is unquestioned and he has brought a sense of urgency to the forefront about national defense. He needs to be tougher on immigration and border control, but we can't have everything now can we?

"Wars are not won by dying for your country, they a"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I thought Bush supporters were a myth, an urban legend like the loch ness monster. Sadly I'm wrong.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"true.. i have never liked any of our presidents...except lincoln simply because he took the first step in equality amongst men.... however he himself owned slaves. no i am not black either"

I don't think that it would matter what race you are to make that comment but with every president they all have lobbiest they have to pay homeage to; and your homeboy Lincoln had his the main agenda was not to free slaves or create equality among men; that was for people that wanted to make a buck and with out uniting the south with the north they couldn't get thier products moved up North. The only reason for this war was for putting money back into his fellow americans that hold stock in his company. Every President is paid to be put in office not to because you think he's gonna run the country like you want him to. Not unless you can put up enough money and not get caught.[quote]

"what if I'm a clone?"
 45yrs • M •
MJclone is a bit cynical for my taste, but thats the sites name and I tend to agree with him...Presidents have money to earn and agendas to accomplish while doing the job. We don't typaically like all of the outcomes, but we will never get to be president un less we have the kinda cash of which MJclone is speaking.

As for Jacker_Jones...you watch too much CNN and not enough of the other channels. There are many, many, many Bush supporters...and some of them choose to be in this thread...legends not included.

46yrs • M •
[quote] As for Jacker_Jones...you watch too much CNN and not enough of the other channels. There are many, many, many Bush supporters...and some of them choose to be in this thread...legends not included.
Agreed Tanker

i meant to include that in my comment.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • M •
quote:
you watch too much CNN and not enough of the other channels. There are many, many, many Bush supporters...

CNN is something I don't watch. I respond with puzzlement to how my response relates to CNN. Bush did win an election so I think it's pretty obvious to say that he has supporters.

46yrs • M •
[quote]I respond with puzzlement to how my response relates to CNN.

Let me help you sweetie; alot of liberals work in media and they show what they want you to see. and sometimes when people make those snide remarks about Bush supporters it's because they rally around CNN.

Does that put your puzzle together for you.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 45yrs • M •
If the election and the siting of Bush supporters, like some crazed UFO sensation, seem to go hand in hand for you then why do you write things about being surprised in finding people who support a President with whom you don't like or agree? It would seem that you didn't read the title of the thread, or did, and thought you might throw a punch to see who would fight back....go freedom...its great. Stupid people have a right to post too...I mean that.

And thank you MJClone for "gettin' my back".

36yrs • M •
quote:
Does that put your puzzle together for you

No it doesn't. You only assume that I watch CNN because I am anti Bush. Truth of the matter is I don't watch CNN. Even if I did what does CNN get inexchange for bad mouthing Bush. Your response is puzzling because it lacks evidence.

45yrs • M •
OK fellas...I can't let this go any further. My humor is lost on liberals much of the time. Mainly because they don't see CNN as a liberal, or anti-Bush, bastian in the media. But that was my humorous point. CNN = liberal, anti-Bush. All the other stations on TV = more information from which one can base a well informed decision/opinion.

I truly think its funny that Jacker_Jones thinks I am trying to argue whether or not he ACTUALLY watches CNN...I could care less!

Pro-Bush thread
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy