Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Drug Use, yay nay wrong or okay?

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am one of those people who has done drugs, had a hell of a time, never had a problem with addiction (that i came to terms with.. ) it changed the way i saw the world and ive been talking about it since then. I'm interested to hear what others have to say on this topic, users and non-users welcome. Opinions stories favorites.. whatever lets have fun.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Some of my best memories involves me with my buddies experimenting a lot. But, it doesn't really change your view of the world. You can't buy peace and tranquillity at 3 bucks a hit.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 38yrs • M •
I agree that drugs can't make you truly happy, but in my own experience i'd say certain points of my view of the world and personal opinions changed dramatically. To be specific my view of nature and thoughts on forest devastation and recycling. Sounds pretty crunchy i know and i hate that but i have to say its the truth.

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i've done a whole hell of a lot of drugs.......i had a lot of good times,bad times and in between times.....i became addicted to heroin and thats where the fun stopped.....
i think that exparamentation is fine, even healthy.....but,if you or someone you love who loves you says you're getting out of control i think you need to really look at what your doing....so basicly......yeah,have some fun, experience things, but be careful and dont get carried away.....i've been clean for 2 years now...and addiction is a hard thing to overcome

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
gotta say, having never tried any, i dont really know a whole lot about the subject. ive always bin undecided as to whether or not i would try if offered. the main conclusion i came to, was that i would probably have tried weed out of interest, but would have been unlikely to do anyhting harder. though any likelyhood of experimentation is nonexistant atm due to the fact that my gf woul kill me.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that elfboy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i do the green stuff. im not addicted or anything but n i only do it when im in a group and we have fun

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've kept away from drugs, and if they're offered to me, I have and still would decline, but as for the rest of the world, if you want to do it, by all means, go ahead, just stay off the road and off the streets, when you're high you just feel 'carefree' and that can lead to some serious shit going down. If you do it as a group in a house and spend the night snoring and sleeping it off, then that's cool, but if you load up and get high and go to a football game and rough up some cheerleaders (last experience- RHS!) then there's a boot en route up you rear.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Navin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i know ive said before somewhere in this forum that drugs in moderation are beautiful. i agree that drugs can not bring you joy or truth but they can ssure as hell help you find it! boomers are clearly the way to go.

"To kill man's hope is to kill man"
 36yrs • M •
well me n my sk8er buddies jus have housepartys n do weed there. where i live in england they have like special things 2 detect weed so we can ony smoke it outa the way if you no what i mean

38yrs • M •
special things to detect weed smoke? lame boomers esiason are definitely the way. i can never look at trees the way i used to thats for damn sure.

37yrs • M •
lame boomers esiason... im guessing not the bengals quarterback?
if you wouldnt mind what are these?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
remember people, that alcohol is a drug as well.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 37yrs • M •
and ironically one of the most deadly and socially harmful

35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"when you're high you just feel 'carefree' "

i have done very little, got smashed a couple of times.. no real drugs though, and i just have a qeustion. what if im care free at times with out being high. and yes, usually 'shit' does go down, but it has never been from drugs. what do you think about that.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
yeah the police have these thingys now that can detect drugs in smoke. weird huh.

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy