Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I like sex but have trouble Orgasming

User Thread
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ive had a boyfriend type person in my life for like 2 years now, and we have sex fairly often, ok alot and soemtime i think im addicted lol, but its been a long time since i was able to achieve orgasm not just with sex with anything sex related, i can give them to myself, but have problems when im with him, i absolutely love it tho, slow fast hard soft whatever its all great, but i really want to be able to 'finish what i start' so to speak, i know some women never do but i know i can cus i do all the time on my own...any ideas ?

"wit is only educated insolence"
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
maybe you need to be in a certain position to stimulate the g spot, and the clitoris as well. also make sure to engage in plentyof foreplay before the main event to set the atmosphere and the mood right.

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im gonna be blunt. does he make you horny, or are you just having sex to get off.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
oh no, he makes me horny, very and theres lots of foreplay, like i said everything is fantastic i love it i love him i cant get enough but i just cant orgasm for some reason. i have been able to before but not lately

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's possible that it has simply become too routine. Like when you eat too much of your favourite food after awhile it loses the intensity of its flavour.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 34yrs • F •
aww..that thought makes me sad, very sad

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that xanadoool is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Variety IS the spice of life. The one thing I used to do with an ex is role play. She was so caught up in the whole experience, you know, how I looked, how she looked, the strange places and positions we ended up in... she completely forgot it was just her and me in our flat.

Maybe you need to teach him. I always had something new to learn off my partners, find your sweet spot, then share it with him. Let him see you jack off, watch where and how you stimulate yourself. If he's a good pupil, then he'll get you gushing in no time!

"Always give to the left, coz the right way is the wrong way."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Alright well I'm no sex expert or anything, but it says you are only 15.. now I have no moral interest in what you do at your age, but your body might not even be attuned and ready for sex yet. I mean... from what I've heard women dont even like reach their prime until they are like 30 or something? You are only half that. Just a thought...

But with the orgasms, I'd say yeah, spice it up, try something new, get blindfolded... it hightens all your senses, touch, smell, because you cant SEE whats going on, so it makes it a lot more... exciting I guess. Most of all just stay RELAXED and dont try and focus on having one... just go with the flow.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i believe its more around 18-23 for women and 15-20 for men. of course everyone is different.

a lot of people psyche themselves out about it. its much easier for a womans mind to wander and as a result have troubles that start to build. just chill out, ease in to things a bit more slowly and let go.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 40yrs • M •
arkansas_dave is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
are your parents around or people around where your having sex? you might feel nervous about somebody hearing or walking in that you aren't focusing solely on the sex.

another question, is your boyfriend type staying in the game long enough? just a thought.

"Hello Bob! Goodbye Bob. Best dollar eighty I ever spent."
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I see a lot of male responses, and I guess I could add my ideas as well, but it would be great to see some FEMALE RESPONSE TO THIS QUESTION

After all, a woman might be able to provide an answer in terms that another woman could better understand.

Chelsea, have you ever thought about getting yourself off in front of your boyfriend-type-person while he watches?

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 43yrs • F •
rrosebudd is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
OKAY, HERE IS A FEMALE RESPONSE TO THE QUESTION:
Chelsea, honey, you are so very young, your body is changing so fast. your mind is changing so fast. your body is very affected by the mind.
~Can your orgasm with oral sex?
~How do you make yourself orgasm?
~Is it clitoral stimulation or vaginal? sometimes, both is the best.
~if you are able to orgasm by masturbating with your hand, you should be able to orgasm having sex...
~BUT, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
***YOU MUST BE RELAXED ENOUGH TO LET IT HAPPEN...***
**YOUR MIND MUST NOT BE THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT WHAT YOU ARE FEELING...**
~if you rub your clit when you masterbate, rub your clit while your boyfriend is fucking you... eventually he should start to do it for you.
~You could try to get in positions where your clit rubs against his body while you fuck...
~Get on top, have him enter you and keep his hand on your clitoris and he can hold his dick in the proper position if needed, you lean back with your hands on his legs, arch your back (but don't hurt yourself) - sometimes, you can touch a sensitive spot in this position. he might not feel much... but if you keep moving, you certainly will feel it.
~Bend over with your ass in the air (RELAX) have him eat your pussy in this position... his chin rubs against your clit, his nose brushes your ass (SHOWER) and his tongue can go wherever...it's great...
~when in doubt, lick your hand and rub on your clit while being fucked... rub however you need to rub...

""If only I was a mermaid... I don't know if I would come back..."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thank you for all the advice

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Let's get fundamental. The difficulty lies either in your mental state or the physicalities of the act. If it's your mental state, that's a tough one. Think about if there are any mental roadblocks that might keep you from climaxing.

If it's in the physical realm, that's eeeeeeeaaaaasy. Figure out what gets you off and tell your man about it. Tell him when you're talking casually AND tell him when you're "in the moment" hahaha in a nice, sultry voice.

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
 40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
P.S.- I recommend you two visit a store catering to adult couples with needs .....often haha.

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
[  Edited by DannyDuberstein at   ]
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy