Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I like sex but have trouble Orgasming - Page 2

User Thread
 33yrs • M •
HyenaBoyz is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Let's cut straight to the point: when a fetus is developing, both begin with an organ that will become either a large phallus (penis) or a small phallus (clitoris). Regardless of whether the urethra will eventually extend to the tip or not, sexual function remains the same.

When you masturbate, if you are achieving an actual orgasm (resulting in several involuntary contractions roughly a second apart), odds are you do it by stimulating your clitoris. Similarly, men stimulate their penises. This is because the phallus is the basis of sexual pleasure.

Sex typically does not create enough friction for women to orgasm because their clitorises are not getting the prolonged, rhythmic contact that they need. You will have better luck if you get on top. At first you may get tired before you are able to get off, especially since women do not reach orgasm as easily as men in most cases, but it will be worth the effort. Once you see that it is possible to get off from sex, you will be able to tell what angles and positions you two can get into to satisfy this.

Some people will say, 'but women can orgasm without their clitoris stimulated' - to them I say, absolutely they can, and men can orgasm without touching their penis too, but it is much harder. There are men who can get off if their balls are fondled or through anal stimulation without penile stimulation but they are the minority not the majority.

If you want to get more information about women's sexual response I recommend reading The Hite Report by Shere Hite

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BHU is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
On an unconscious level you no longer want to have his baby.

That's why you can't orgasm.

I like sex but have trouble Orgasming - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy