Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

your purpose - Page 3

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I want to reflect upon my whole life right before i die *given the fact i dont die instantly*.. anything that i accomplished, seen ect..

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i want to love someone that loves me. whit all of our hearts in everything we are. thats IT.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
Velvet is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
my biggest ambition and purpose i suppose is to make a mark on the world to be remembered i suppose that this is the ambition of a lonly person but i would like to effect the way people think and to have an influence on something.

Rather vague i know but hell i would be hapy just to have a fun happy life as would all i expect and i also expect that everyone has a desire to make there mark on the world WELL MY MARK WILL BE BIGGEST.

"please put down your hands cause i see you"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
just tell me your birth dates and i will tell you your lifes purpose

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 35yrs • M
june 15 1988

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok I'm intrigued. 10-26-83

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
awakenedwraith your birth number is 11: 38/11 your life purpose is to gain confidence in yourself, once you have mastered that you will open up very creative abilities from within or you might have already done so.. the double 11's mean that you have twice the trouble with confidence as most 1's and you will spend most of your life building your confidence.... in the negative aspect you make the best addict. whether it be sex drugs food or alcohol.. another 11: 38/11 is bill clinton

wyote your number is 3: 30/3 which means your life purpose is to become sensitive, 3's lack the ability to express themselves cause they have a hard time showing sensitivity, you also have a hard time speaking in front of large groups of people.. the zero intensifies the 3 and makes it harder for you to express your true feelings.. you appear logical and intellectual to veil deep and sensitive emotions. you also present a confident upbeat persona that hides haunting feelings of self doubt and depression... granted in the positive you would make the best speaker the negative side of you makes the best manic depressive a well know 3: 30/3 is bill cosby.... and he fulfilled his life purpose tremendously, (the fear of talking in public)

--------------------
keep in mind your life purpose is the hardest thing you have to do but once you have mastered it. you will be the best one at it.

im a 11: 38/11 like wraith and once i mastered my confidence creativity in playing the drums i was the best one in my college line, at first i had no confidence and couldn't figure out what to play.. once i gained it tho i was the best
--------------------

Decius your number is 8: 26/8 you are here to achieve and use abundance and power for higher purpose. most 8s either strive for or avoid money power control authority or recognition. '8's can mature from self-deceit and opportunism to productivity and generosity.. you appear o give away your power while subtly seeking control. you give people mixed messages. your style may seem passive, as you overcompensate for repressed aggressiveness and drive for power, recognition, influence and success. in the negative you would make the best passive-aggressive... in the positive you might make a good philanthropist. another well know 8: 26/8 is Muhammad ali

---------------------------

lastly, i want to say that this is just a little about your life purpose the other numbers have meanings too but i dont have the time nor the enthusiasm to continue to explain your lives.. but if you are interested in this you should get a book called "The Life you were Born to Live" by Dan Millman

he goes into far more depth and description than i just did

[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
somewhere between the time you arrive and the time you go may lie a reason you were alive, but you'll never know

"dont got one"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
haha something that does actually kinda fit me. but im not afraid of public speaking... i do suck at it though.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
6.10.89 yeah im young..shhhh

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 35yrs • M
it was right on 'till the double11's and the adiction

37yrs • M •
ok sorry for the short answer but i dont have alot of time to spare right now mugen..

you are a 7 34/7 your primary number 7 means u have trouble being open and trusting others.. so work on openess and the trust will come......

gotta run sorry

36yrs • M •
bagpuss is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
life has no purpose. the entire world is a freak show of a chemical reaction. everything was created by probability. and even if there is a purpose, theres no way of knowing it

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I tend to agree, Bagpuss, but without purpose (be it real or idealized by the individual) life holds no meaning, and meaning is what we all strive for in existance. We can refer to a spiritual leader for meaning, an occult for meaning, or ourselves for such, alll life has meaning, be it some grand purpose (real or imagined) or to just stick around for a while, we live expecting something.

Personally, my purpose in life is.......(I have no idea, I know there is one, but I have no clue as to it yet.)

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 36yrs • M •
bagpuss is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well if you believe something so strongly then it becomes your own idea of reality. so if you believe in their being a higher purpose then i suppose life can have a higher meaning, but i even even faith could be considered chemistry, considering small impulses caused by chemicals in the body influence the mind to believe in such things. but i lack faith, i only believe in logic and science

your purpose - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy