Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Best cars

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Best cars
Supercars must have something about them. They need speed, torque, handling, braking, beauty and something extra that makes them stand out. American dodges and chevvys are fine but they dont handle. British cars like TVR's are amazingly powerful but lack just that edge of drivability. The best cars are Italian whether you like the Ferrari or the Lamborghini they just have an excellence about them. In my book the most beautiful cars are the Ferarri's and especially the Ferrari F355, which may look dated nowadays but for its time was simply awesome...it wasn't too expensive yet (well compared to other supercars of its nature) drove like it was invented by more than humans.

""No words""
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
American supercars are useless. Italian super cars such as the Ferrari, Bugetti and Lamborghini are good lookers but aren't very reliable. I think that Japanese supercars are incredibly well built, reliable and generally have great performance such as Nissan NSX (but im usually refering to non-production racing supercars). The best supercars never are available as street legal production cars except a very select few like the awesome McClaren F1, Ultima GTR 640, and Koenigsegg (fastest road cars in the world). Those are my 3 favs supercars.

Lotus Elise and Exige are my favorite sports cars

"The summit is just a halfway point"
[  Edited by summit at   ]
 33yrs • M •
Joe Mama is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
One word, Maserati.

"shit happens"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
these "super cars" are for sissy's, a well modified american muscle car will run circles around them!

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that IceMan04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have been a valet attendent for over a year in Orange County Ca. and i have driven most everything that's out there in the market. i will say this: STOCK american cars can't even compare with STOCK international cars. my personla favorite car to drive is the Aston Martin Vanquish! it is so awsome. and my favorite Ferrari is the 360 spider. i've driven them all exept for the Lamborgini

"I always say the truth, even when Im lying"
 37yrs • M •
oh, and one last thing; Masserati's aren't shit. a mercedes CL65 smokes any masserti and I know that from experience

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TRANCEND is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
youre right they dont, but neither does the price.and what real car guy leaves their car stock?

"\WHEN YOU CANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"
 37yrs • M •
true. but you've got to have the right accesories / mods because the wrong things or too many things can make a car look like shit and a lot of people cant grasp that concept

32yrs • M •
october_falls is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have to say i am a mercedes man and i cant get over their cars and i love the maclaren mercedes slr

"the light at the end of the tunnel is usually an oncoming train"
 33yrs • M •
geth_h is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
oh yeah to tht american car guy why get an American car tht sucks up petrol like a bitch.
Na if its one car its the [ Bugatti Veron ] what a beauty.

witness the fastest road legal car
258 mph

"bra go bye bye, boobs say hi hi"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
**Drools**
That is a seriously sick ride.
**Continues drooling.**

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 35yrs • M •
twitch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
nice car, but at $1.8 million, not worth the price. Saleen S7 TT, a third the price, but just as fast.

everyone also forgot the Pagani Zonda C12F and the M-B CLK-GTR SS

"I have fucked up eyes!!!!!"
 35yrs • M •
twitch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
top speed for the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is 253, dumbass

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Praetor is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is my freind's modified 2006 Audi TT Quatro (and engine)

Purchase Price - $31,000
Estimated Value post modifications - about $130,000
Number of custom made patended parts - 2 (hood scoop and a window piece)
Horsepower - 520
0 - 60 time - 2.9 sec
Top Speed (reached, not estimated) - 213 mph
Street Legality - totally
Number of time pulled over - 3
Number of German sponsors - 2
Number of sponsors - 5

"What's the point in not conforming, if it changes you?"
 35yrs • M •
that is fucking badass

Best cars
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy