Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

really bad day

User Thread
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
really bad day
today was a TERRIBLE day. i mean really terrible. two examples: 1. my bike got stolen 2. passed out in the bathroom at work from low blood pressure
those are only two things out of about twenty five. this is possibly the worst day so far in my life. just as curiosity....what was your worst day EVER?

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
caught (now ex) girlfriend in a closet with my best friend. That was it for that day.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 19yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that fireflys is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ooooh that sucks. see, that's when murder should be legal. just kidding

"Don't sweat the petty things, don't pet the sweaty things."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
days the people im close to have died were pretty bad.

not including those, this one day the doctors told me i had about six months to live. that was intense.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the day i gave my son to his addopted parents was the worst day of my life....emotionally anyway

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This kind of reminds me of a movie called Office space-
the main character- peter is a pesimistic man and he put this together
"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life. "
That used to sum it up for me but no longer am i so pessimistic. I have not had any horrid traumatic days as such my bike has been stolen before ..... My worst days semmed to be compounded by the frustrations and sadness of days that precedded until it that tower of whoa grew very high but there was never any way to measure it. Perhaps though this day can be used a catalyst for all the days to follow.

Good luck- with all the better days that will soon follow.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
One of my worst days when when a bunch of my stuff got stolen, ie: id cards, money, but worse of all they took the pictures I carried around with me because they're irreplacable.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that bmxbiker16 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My Worst day prolly doesent even Come close.

I was headed back to California from italy. On 24 hours of no sleep, I had to go to the airport to catch my flight to Heathrow. Plane left Late, and got to London about 10 mins late, it may seem like nothing, but I only had an hour layover there. So after I got there, I spent 30 mins clearing secruitiy, then went to the transit lounge and found out my plane was already boarding, so I ran from one end of Terminal 1 to the other. When I got there they were about to close the gate. I barely made it onto the plane. I looked to the side and saw the plane I came in on right across the tarmac. I boarded the plane and then flew to Los Angeles, not being able to go to sleep. When I arrived at Los Angeles (an hour late) I waited another hour and a half for my baggage. I found out it didnt make my flight. My Baggage contained all my uniforms, civies and whatnot. So I arrived with only the cloths I was wearing. Then I found out the plane headed for San Diego left. So instead of waiting for another flight they gave me a rental car and I drove the rest of the way down, on 36+ hours of no sleep.

My Baggage got here 2 days later.

Worst day...ever

Military Travel does tend to suck, but not as bad as this day.

"I may disagree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The worst day of my life was actually a combination of a few days that kinda just led to a break down.

I had been fighting with my dad stepmom for a while and finally they said I had to leave home by Christmas (It was about November). Then the next day I was with my two best friends and I had to tell them I was moving to Alberta. That was one of the worst the things I had ever had to do.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 44yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that beatle919 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"the day i gave my son to his adopted parents was the worst day of my life....emotionally anyway"

Rancidkitty, I commend you for being selfless enough to give your child up for adoption. Obviously, this was a decision you did not take lightly and I cannot fathom the emotions this invoked. You are quite brave.

Isn't it ironic how an event in one person's life can bring such joy to another? My big brother was adopted when he was an infant (his birth parents were young)--my parents had tried for a couple of years to have a baby. He has brought much joy to our family and rarely to I ever even think of him being adopted (lol, he's been around longer than me). Anyway, the funny thing is...not long after my brother was adopted...my mom became pregnant with my sis. And then I came along a few years later...

As far as the worst day of my life...the day my dad died.

""A woman is like a bag of tea. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -Eleanor Roosevelt"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thanks beatle........

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doh_doh04 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i would say teh worst day of my life was 1 i came out of school adn my bke had been stolen 2 i went to my girlfriends house adn she was with another guy.. that was the highlight of my day( when i beat the living **** out of him. 3 i go home all pised off and sad and i get a phonecalll that my grandfather had just passed away. .......... mental breakdown lol

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that curious20 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the worst day i had was when mi fav couzin died on cristmas and then my gramma had a brin tumer and mi gf was super pissed at me fr no reason

really bad day
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy