Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

help

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
help
Okay so im not happy, actually I haven't been really happy with my life for some time now
I feel shitty all the time....im so god dam lonely all I want is a relationship someone to love someone that will love me back is that too much to fucking ask. This is what i attribute my foul feeling way to, or maybe im deluding myself yet again. My job pisses me off I work like 13-15 hours a day and im not paid very well. My skin is permanently fucked thank you eczema I mean who is going to want to wake up next to a pile of skin in the morning, my sinuses are fucked my vision is fucked the only thing that isn't getting fucked is well ME

What the hell do I do?

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 32yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lauren52891 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm sorry you feel so down!!! Even though your life may seem rough now, it will get better. You just have to keep holding your head up!!! And one thing i know, despite all the the other bad attributes, is that you are a deep thinker(i know this from where i was reading some of the stuff you had written). you seem very intellegent and that will get you far in life!!! Sorry, once again that you are feeling so unhappy with eveything, and if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me!!!

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well......im sorry but sometimes life just blows.....i mean it sux that you have exima...no idea how to spell it....but isn't there medication you can take for that.....all that keep your head up stuff doesnt help much, i know that from people saying that shit to me when i've been really down...truth is it will get better if you make it better....find a different job,talk to more chicks, eventually one will be interested, you do seem smart and your probably a cool person....so....for now suck it up, do what you can to change your situation, and hope for the best.....im sorry if that sounds mean but it's the best advice i can offer.....

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
life does suck. there are worse off people than you and there are better off people than you. always have been, always will be.

try to focus on the good things you have. if you become confident in where you are in life, you can progress a lot more smoothly. eczema isnt the worst thing in the world, my sister has a very bad case of it. relationships are hard work, enjoy your single life, it could end tomorrow for all you know. you will always be alone of course, the sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you can have a meaningful relationship.

you can always get a new job. if you ever feel stuck like you cant afford to leave, its probably time to leave anyway.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that jennyabs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i agree with wyote, there are people out there with worse situations and are living. that's the key YOU ARE ALIVE. So get some antidepessants and get out there and live. Only you can change your situation, don't count on a relationship to bring you happiness. I know it sounds corny, but you are what you make yourself. If you keep the "fucked" attitude, it will only stay that way. I am sure you have so much more to offer than a bed full of dead skin. Good luck.

39yrs • M •
Krispy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
quote:
A relationship, money, or anything else like that just serves as distraction, not a solution.

I agree with Cirrus. Love shouldn't be a bandage to put on your emotional wounds. I know I've gone through times in my life where all I really wanted was for someone else to make me feel better, but eventually I realized that anything external is simply a temporary fix. My advice is, if the world is making you feel like shit, fuck it (pardon my english). Take the time to feel good about yourself, then meet the world on your own terms.

And if you really want a bandage, hey look at all these peeps trying to help. There are people who care. Those who don't aren't worth the time it'd take to care about their opinion about you.

""If a man takes no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand." --Confucius"
help
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy