Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

After effects of Grieving

User Thread
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm grieving over a loss. I know I will get it over it, but I'm afraid of the effects of this grief. Deep emotional and psychological wounds will find their places in my body. But I notice that the more I struggle with life, the more I try to be strong, the more numb I become. It's becoming harder and harder for me to feel happy, sad, and angry. I want to spend more and more time alone. How I can prevent myself from becoming completely numbed?

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i belive that everything that happens in life effects or scars you in some way...for me, i have to not worry about and allow my scars to make me stronger,to teach me something,allways allow yourself to feel.....no matter what the emotion...feelings are never wrong...and their a vital part of what makes us human....what hurts like hell today wont even register a couple years from now

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 32yrs • M •
lovin_tonia is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
um does anyone have any advice u can give me, i just got dumped at the cyberzone and wanted to know if anyone could give me any advice on how to get over her in less than 80 years?

59yrs • F •
SANTEANGELO is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ATTOLIA
IM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS...THERE IS A SERIES OF EMOTIONS THAT YOU WILL FEEL...SADNESS...ANGER...FRUSTRATION...GUILT...NUMBNESS...RIGHT NOW HOW YOU DESCRIBE THAT YOU ARE NOT FEELING ANYTHING THAT ALSO IS NORMAL...GIVE YOUR SELF TIME TO GO THROUGH THIS ...EACH DAY IT WILL BE LESS THIS I SWEAR TO YOU...WE DO HEAL THOUGH THINK THAT WE WILL NEVER FEEL ALRIGHT AGAIN...TIME ...TRY TO KEEP BUSY ..TALK TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ...TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS....BE STRONG ...TAKE TIME FOR YOU....
HOPE I HELPED JUST A LITTLE...IVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES ON ALL LEVELS...IM A SURVIVOR YOU ARE ONE TOO......KAITLYN

"IT CAN\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'T BE ALL THAT BAD"
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy