Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Combinatory Telepathy

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Combinatory Telepathy
Latley I've been thinking about some pretty crazy things.. do you think this is out there or what.... ????

ok so you get a few telepathic persons together and you get:

AB: A is reading B's mind
ABA: A is reading 'B is reading A's mind" in B's mind
ABAB: A is reading '"B is reading 'A is reading B's mind' in B's mind
ABAH: A is reading 'B is reading A's mind" in B's mind but hiding it from B's mind
ABH: A is reading B's mind but hiding it from B's mind
BA: B is reading A's mind
BAB: B is reading "A is reading B's mind" in A's mind
BABH: B is reading "A is reading B's mind" in A's mind but is hiding it from A's mind
CAB: C is reading "A is reading B's mind" in A's mind
CAHB: C is reading "A is reading B's mind" in A's mind and hiding it from A's mind
CABH: C is reading "A is reading B's mind" in A's mind and hiding it from B's mind
CHAB: C is reading "A is reading B's mind" in A's mind and hiding it from both a's mind and B's mind

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
all the A B C H and all the other stuff is freakin me out... also i do not believe in telepathic abilities

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 47yrs • M •
hakan77 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

You are on the right way, soon you'll discover that there is a benign or cruel 'genie' that runs the whole show, and you'll start receiving messages from people's faces, their talk , colors whatever and you'll be able to read what they think, what they have done etc.... Dig it more and step into Italian Rennesainse

"Be yourself no matter what they say"
 47yrs • M •
hakan77 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
and soon you'll discover you are not reading his mind, you are just reading the 'genie' who is commanding him thru messages and letting you know what it is going to command thru a 'code' that everbody specially born with...

Live and learn while at the beginning of the road...It took me too long to realize this...You are lucky I can still talk about it because I am still 'green' ...

"Be yourself no matter what they say"
Combinatory Telepathy
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy