Solitude gives birth to the original in us, to beauty unfamiliar and perilous- to poetry. But also, it gives birth to the opposite: to the perverse, the illicit, the absurd. - Thomas Mann
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Whats wrong with me?

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whats wrong with me?
Ok whenever a girl is flirting with me, and she wants me to do something freaky with her, something happens. I mean i flirt with her but when it becomes sexual i just cant do it.

This chick was flirting with me and then she wanted me to feel her tits, but i just couldnt do it. IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?

By the way i was raised in a abusive family(my father beat up my mom alot, im glad hes gone).

O and another thing, this phenominom happens when im with a chick that i really dont know. If im with with a chick i know then everything works out perfectly, but when im with someone who i dont know and were just flirting i dont know something just goes wrong. Whats wrong with me?

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey, nothing is wrong with you, becuse I went through this phase as well. To be honest, Im not exactly sure what it is, or why it happens, but I think it has to do with being comfortable. Truly comfortable. At least thats how it was for me. I dated a girl for 2 years, and when we broke up, anything sexual with another girl, couldnt happen. I had no idea why, it just felt so weird not being with that one girl. I met a new girl (my recent ex), and we would do sexual things, but when it came to actual sex, definatly wasnt happening. I wanted to, but I just wasnt comfortable, and in return, we couldnt have sex. It took me about 4 months to get comfortable, and once I got past that first hump (no pun intended), it was on. lol. But then again, this was just my experience, but nothing is wrong with you, I think every guy goes through this at least once. Maybe Im wrong. But dont worry, you're gunna be just fine.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Raptafairious is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yo im scurde now... Is the same thing gonna happen to me? Sometimes i can tell if a girl is checking me out just by looking straight at them in thier eyes or i have a feeling that there watching me. Is this going to happen to me as well? Cuz I know all the guys want "booty" but are we willing to take that risk?

"I'm just another person in this place, which is why its my advantage."
[  Edited by Raptafairious at   ]
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
you shouldnt be doing anything sexual with anyone unless you are completely comfortable with them. aside from things feeling a lot better, you also work through things much better if you are on very good terms with the other person.

its always hard to make that first move, starting out with anyone is almost always at least a tiny bit awkward.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In my opinion, it can be traced back to your abusive father. You simply do not want to be like him, and you may feel that going past flirting with a stranger is the same as forcing yourself on her. Since you have no troubles with people you know, that would indicate that you are perfectly aware of their voluntary intimate intentions. Hence no worry about any possible forcing. That make sense?

You worry about it, and thats a good, healthy thing. If you ever stop being concerned, then it is time to BE concerned. Now get off my couch, you normal person you.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what!!? Imay be young but ive had sex so many times it aint funny. but its a phase all of us o thourgh it

"live long live free"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
.........some people. some people.

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yea i guess pagans right, i had an abusive father and he beat my mom up alot, and raped her. So maybe thats affecting me

Whats wrong with me?
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy