In the chemistry of love one plus one is everything and two minus one equals nothing - rudra_tatvamasi
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What kind of guys do chicks like? - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whoo, I asked her out! And she said ok. We went to the movies and made out. And yea i feel real comfartable around this chick. I think shes the one.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thats cool you hit it off. But the thing is, you shouldn't get too attatched and just like, throw yourself at her or n e thing because you can get dissapointed. Oh, heres a tip, tell her she's pretty and comment on her clothes because girls spend a lot of time getting ready trying to look 'perfect', and it feels great when it's noticed.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah man, you gotta slow down....lol....its totally ok to like her, to want to be with her, but really take it slow. Dont get totally attached like Wandering has stated. I made that mistake, and when you have to become unattached, it sucks. So just be really careful, and take things slow. And yes that is a must, comment on her looks, because lord knows they take HOURS to get ready, hahaha. Good luck with you and your new girl!

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 35yrs • M •
Ok i understand, ill take things more slowly. And ill comment her on her clothes, and looks. Thanks for the advice guys.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
one big problem that happns in relationships is that guys do tend to think "she might be the one" .... meanwhile women think "lets see where this could go" ....youll have a lot better time if you try to think of her as a really good, really close friend.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So f***ing true!

I wish I'd learned this faster

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 40yrs • M •
most guys never learn it

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I never thought that guys think that "she's the one" right away. I sometimes see guys as the stereotypical "she's a hot girl so I'll ask her out and we could do it" sorta thing. When a girl is going out with a guy, she (or I) usually think of how the first date turned out, and what I liked about it, what I didn't like about it, and most importantly, if he made me feel special. Girls like it when guys make them seem very specail and good about themselves. Commenting on clothes and shoes is important, but saying something that you like about them as a person is very important as well.

35yrs • M •
Well when i first met her i thought "shes very hot, im gonna try and ask her out" but then after i got to know her better, i started to get comfortable around her, and then i thought that she was the one.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
a very important thing, be funny. Funny not in the sense taking ur shirt of and making farting noises, but like cracking jokes etc, it shows that ur confident and it creates attraction. Remeber, humour is really important.

And definately don't make it appear to her that ur desperate for her, don't go ahead and say lame things like' I can't live withought you', or calling her three times a day etc.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • F •
Oh...definatly not say things that'll make you look like some lonely desperate guy. Don't be over protective but also stand your ground, girls like that.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thanks for the heads up. I just asked out a girl to the movies who's been a great friend of mine for three or four years (Yahoo!) However, I have another girl who I've never talked to before who was making eyes at me for four months streight and now I just passed her up. Decisions suck, but here's hoping I made the right one.

Also, keep laughing with her and bring on the jokes- but know when to shut up. I asked out a girl and was treated to three hours of BAD jokes. That's just my stand.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 35yrs • M •
ok i can make her laugh and all, but what about being romantic? I mean i was thinking of saying things like "I love you, and i cant live without you" but after what i read, maybe that doesnt sound too good. I might sound like a lonely desprate guy or something.

Well if i wanna be romantic, what should i say to her?

35yrs • F •
"actions speak louder then words"--cliché? But so true. Don't let her think your a bank machine, but doing small things like calling just to say hi, or carrying her stuff, giving her flowers, remember, small actions are a big deal.

40yrs • M •
offer to help her in various ways. let her know you appreciate the time you spend together, remind her how fun she is and tell her she looks good every now and then (when you really truly mean it).

What kind of guys do chicks like? - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy