Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What kind of guys do chicks like? - Page 3

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes, compliments are very important because we spend a lot of time getting ready, so it's nice to know it's appreciated. But don't over compliment because we can tell if it's fake, and then it'll just be over used and it won't be n e thing special.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I see

45yrs • F •
darksky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Dont worry soom girls like cocky as long as you not 2 arrogant an yousound are smart funny and cute,you should have no problem,just relax a bit that mite help.

"id keep brad pitt in my cuboard 4 personal use! yum"
 35yrs • M •
So some chicks like guys who r cocky, i never knew about this.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
yeah, but put emphasis on some. Sometimes it's kinda cute, but most of the times it's just annoying.

35yrs • M •
i see

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ssenfieri is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hmm. Myself, I go for a gentleman. Someone who will hold the door open for me. ^_^. But also someone who will just chill around and play video games and be themselves. Confidence is a good thing, but not so much that they're full of themselves.

"Silly, far too silly."
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
blue eyes nice body good personality good sence of humor and BLONDE

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that frijoles is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Girls like guys that don't ask stupid questions like "what kind of guys do chicks like" lol. don't mean nothing by it. just a smile to last a while

35yrs • F •
I don't like it when guys say "chicks".

36yrs • F •
flipflop4ever is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i know a lot of differnt girls that look for dfiffernent kinda of guys. they all want someone that fits THEIR personalitty though. its always important to have someone that makes you laugh!! i need someone that listens, but also talks..... we can talk about anything..... and be comfotrable!!! i have to at least be attracted.. he has to be taller.. and respectful.

"I was just Frontin"
 35yrs • F •
yes...respect is very important. Sometimes, once your already going out with the guy they tend to get too relaxed and just do things like slap your ass infront of all their friends and think it's all funny. What girls tend to do is they get too used to having things done for them, so they get their their b/f to do all these chores for them.

42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i like bad boys. with brains. My prototype would be John Lydon, only younger.

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Define bad boy to you, if you would, and this goes for all girls who use this phrase, because I'm guessing you don't mean hardened criminals, but then I'm just not sure I know what "bad boy" means exactly to girls.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • F •
The kind of 'bad boys' I find attractive is Logan from X-Men, or Jesse (he's also into literature) from Gilmore Girls.

What kind of guys do chicks like? - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy