In public, I never cry, in private, I try my best not to, in my mind, I never stop. - Vortex271
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Hypocrite Friend

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
Jag23 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hypocrite Friend
OKay, I am going to come right out and say it:

I have relatively nice sized boobs(a perfect handful), and my friend does not (she is built like an ironing board: Flat with no curves).

So while online this weekend, I showed a picture to my friend (male). In the pic, she had her hand over my boob. He (playfully) reffered to her as a pervert to which I responded: No, she is just jealous because she doesn't have any.

She always jokes that they are so small they are inverted, etc. So I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I mentioned it to her today thinking she would get a laugh out of it and she flew off the handle, telling me I had no right to talk to him about her (she was just in the pic that was the only reason I mentioned her). She dragged my name and his through the mud and went as far as to say that he was a creep, etc, etc. I was really bothered by the fact she had to drag him into it... I was the one who made the mistake. I care about this guy.

I was really offended... especially when she does this all the time. She refers to our other friend's boyfriend as F*ckface and calls him a retard, etc, yet she gets upset when I crack a joke.

I am so frustrated and so effing mad, I could ring her neck. She has this "Holier than thou" attitude, and I am really tired of it! I am so sick of having to swallow my words, because I am trying to be nice.

Drrr!

"I used to have a handle on life... then it broke off!"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I, myself have small boobies. I, too joke with my friends....(most of them have surgically enhanced ones). Its one thing if I say something....but if someone was to share my thoughts with someone of the opposite sex, I too would be pissed.

Kinda like my Mom is a total bitch. I can say that all I want, but I would kick the shit out of anyone else who would say that.

Its no biggie....just my point o' view.

Evilia

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hello Jag23!

I always say.....

You never have to say your sorry for words you didn't say.

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that A Distraction B is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hmm. im thinking your friend definitly has some secret issues either about men or about her breasts. She should understand your playfullness though. I think that you should try saying something like - wow i couldnt pull off that shirt as well as you, or you have the nicest eyelashes, can you give me some of your tips? - ehhh yeah white lies help. when hidden jealousy surfaces from the pits of hell, watch out! the secret stuff is the most powerful. well anyway - try that!

"you held my hem as I traveled blind listening to the whispering in my ear"
Hypocrite Friend
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy