I would rather have my ignorance than another man's knowledge, because I have so much more of it. - Mark Twain
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Insult Warning!

User Thread
 53yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that McTex is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Insult Warning!
This came from Deceivius. I thought you would like to see how the Left responds when they are losing an argumen:

Insult warning

Hi McTex,

I've deleted one of your posts for attempting to inflame another member in an unproductive way by calling him/her names.

Please try to refrain from doing so.

Thanks.

------------

I am sure you are all curious as to why only my posts were deleted, right? LMAO Am I surprised you ask? Not in the least. In fact Im shocked he waited so long. Why did I expect it? Because I know how the left reacts when they are losing!

Victoire! Je l'aime!!!

"Thinking themselves wise they became fools..."
[  Edited by McTex at   ]
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Okay.

Proposal:

You reflect back on the post you made, carefully examine it from a third-person perspective, and even if at that point you feel it was wrongly deleted, write an explanation to Decius regarding it and make valid points justifying your stance.

If you don't put the effort in that, it must say something about this entire fiasco.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Child.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Pubestic Zest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
McTex, I am wondering about your way of responding to this situation. You seem to be a person of intelligence and reason, yet you resort to something as childish as name calling. What purpose would you say this has? Is it supposed to irritate the other party? Perhaps. Is it supposed to help your point? I don't think it does. It certainly creates an immature image of you that most will judge as a sign of low inteligence. I certainly hope that is not your intention. I do not judge people and I rarely take sides, but I have to agree with Astarte. If you have a bone to pick with Decius' decision to remove your post, then discuiss it with him like an adult and back up your arguments with valid reasons. After all, 34 years on this planet taught you a lot things. Using name calling to win arguments shouldn't be one of them.

"Life is a dress rehersal for a play that will never go on..."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I am sure you are all curious as to why only my posts were deleted, right?

You think that you are the only one to have posts deleted? I have been PM people for the last year explain to them the exact thing that Decius sent to you. For 1 reason or another they were unproductive and misleading the thread. Or trying to start a flame war.

Here at UGN we do not accept any of that non-sense. To which we have so many long time users that appreciate this site a hell of alot more than you do. They know that they can come here, express the points and feelings and have mindful feedback from other people. They don't get flamed at by any means.

So if you feel that you are being "picked on"......do it in a much more grown up way similar to the way Astarte
mentioned.

53yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that McTex is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I do not think it - I know that it to be a fact for the ones proceeding mine that was deleted are still there. Plus the standards that he claimed to use are being violated by the very person that is doing the deleting. Thus there is no standard which again reveals that it was pure censorship on his part because he disagreed with my views. Why should I appreciate a site that employs people who delete posts out of bias and violates the very standard that he claims caused the deletion? Maybe you should consider more carefully who you pick to be an administrator. Like I told him, he can delete my posts all he wants but he will not cower me into changing my views.

"Thinking themselves wise they became fools..."
Insult Warning!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy