Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines! - PhoebeKnowsAll
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

JUST A THOUGHT - Page 7

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well don't forget to take credit for your own rather strong ability to take things out of context. Cturtle knows he can be hard to understand, so context issues are a given, Astarte mention she may be on the rag, so everything is bound to be an issue.

I'm not too sure how things got quite so silly but it really isn't necessary, I have seen no administrators refer to you as a problem, untill then don't even worry about, even then, well still, unless you are being flagrantly assinine flinging UNSUBSTANTIATED insults with no purpose other than to be a dick, you should be fine.

I have had many heated debates in here, some getting somewhat personal, this is the nature of the beast, and this isn't a professional forum by any means, just some bright people gathering and showing their dim spots too, we all have em.

No, my post here really doesn't serve much purpose, just letting you know I don't hate you, yet and enjoy some of the perspectives and info you offer.

If things get personal and you don't want to get into it, stay on topic. If you decide to play into it, well, enjoy your freshly opened can of worms

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 48yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Romach is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have the really...really bad habit of not ignoring people. I've successfully been raising my step kids for eight years now, but I still act like they do: like teenagers.

48yrs • M •
I like coming to these forums because philosophy is a discipline where the more one practices at it, the better one becomes at it. Forums gives me practice away from school, and it keeps me from driving my wife and kids insane with debate.

46yrs • M
There is often no better medicine to this kind of sore than admitting personal faults, especially if they are funny. I've got plenty, but most aren't funny, at least not to me.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Let's move this shit to the Complaint forum, shall we?

I just hate him. That's all. Nothing else, just the way people argue and if they have an issue being polite while arguing and like to belittle others (whether some catch on, or don't), pisses me off.

And then he tries to act innocent, what the hell IS a teenager, mister? I've met plenty of raging adults. If you want to be philosophical, define your usage of a group.

*grumbles and lights up a cig*
Now I'm tired of being pissed off, but since Romach here like to post his shit everywhere like graffiti, it's difficult to avoid it, isn't it?

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 46yrs • M
This is you practicing your politeness while making points?

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We're not debating anything worth anything.
So I don't have to be nice.
If this were philosophy, or I was addressing something else on some other forum, I wouldn't be so mean..gvien it's not in reply to Romach.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So is the subject still about the question of whether stealing is actually stealing if there's no one to witness the crime?...Pretty silly question...I think the question could be reworded...If the merchant doesn't know you've stolen from him, and if the absence of the object stolen has no substantial impact on the merchant (or impact recognized by the merchant), have you actually stolen from the merchant?...Well, YEAH!...If you take something that belongs to someone else, that's stealing, whether the object is very important to the owner or not ...You've taken atleast some amount of value from the owner, no matter how small...It's stealing...period.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
 48yrs • M •
I'm good with that, Wiz.

JUST A THOUGHT - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy