Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Copter Game

User Thread
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Locut0s is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Copter Game
Hi. New to the board here

This is a popular game that's been around for a while but looks like no one has posted it here yet. It's been quite a while since I last played it, I believe my record was around 4500 or so. Here's a link the the original source where I got the game.

http://www.seethru.co.uk/zine/south_coast/helicopter_game.htm

Oops that should be "The Copter Game". Seems you can't edit the subject, only the post body? Strange.

[  Edited by Restless Mind at   ]
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ACK!!! I just got my best of 911, crap a burning flying vehicle is eerie with 911 on the screen!

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Oops that should be "The Copter Game". Seems you can't edit the subject, only the post body? Strange.

Thats what we are for.

Seems to me that you like star trek TNG eh Locut0s?

Decius and I are MEGA TNG fans.

42yrs • M •
firebird:

Heh well I guess you could call me a Star Trek fan. I have seen just about every episode of TNG, VOY and DS9 as well as the last few seasons of Enterprise. But then again I don't really fit the Star Trek fan mold all that much, I wouldn't be caught dead at a convention for example And there are lots of things about the series I don't care for. Especially the recent episodes of Enterprise where they have increasingly tried to tie in 9/11 into the story line. Star Trek has always had something of a right wing tilt to me, what with other species always in need to the "superior federation", but this has almost always been more than offset by meaning well and Gene Roddenberry's basically left wing or utopian view of the world. But the latter has been slowly eroding away over time and the show it getting more political / militaristic. Basically though yes I'm a fan My nick comes more from just liking the sound of the word Locut0s than trying to flaunt the fact that I'm a trek fan.

leftwood

Adictive aint it.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
1064 leftwood.

46yrs • M

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 42yrs • M •

Sorry Leftwood.

Actually I'm still rusty.

46yrs • M
2204, and a case of high blood pressure

42yrs • M •

46yrs • M
DAMN YOU SALAZAR!!!!!

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Chilltime55 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hahahaha if u tap on it when it says click to start like a super fast click the helecopter just floats like ur playing but it dosent move

"Look now how mortals are blaming the gods for they say that evils come from us but in fact they themselves have woes beyond their share because of their own follies"
 34yrs • F •
phantomsoul is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ah my high score was 6050... my most recent (last night) was ummm 5660 I think? I dunno, I have too much time on my hands

42yrs • M •
phantomsoul: Aww now why did you have to go and do that. You know this means war

34yrs • F •
phantomsoul is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
haha, and right after that I went and got 6991

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
The Copter Game
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy