Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Walking!

User Thread
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Walking!
Our Grandson (Junior) starting walking last night. We ewre hoping that he would learn to walk in time for his first birthday, and HOOORAYYYY he did it!!!

Just had to share that, it has been so exciting watching him grow and develop more and more everyday.

Lynn

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate walking, make sure to tell the kid that it aint its all cracked up to be.

51yrs • F •
I know and he has figured out how to run now. However, it is better for us that he has learned how to use those feet. I was getting tired of carrying him around, and so were our son's coaches. He is the mascot for his football team.

58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Congradulations lynniepoohs. When will the little guy be 1?

I think I remember something about another grandchild being born in August but I am not sure. If so when or how did that go?

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 51yrs • F •
He will be 1 on the 18th. He gets his hair cut that morning and his 1 year old pictures that afternoon. Then we are going to Chuck E Cheeses for his party with all the family.

Yes, do have more coming but they haven't arrived yet. However, we do now have Custody of my step-daughter, which is GREAT!! The more the merrier!!!!

58yrs • F •
Sounds awesome. I bet he is a cutie. When are the other 2 due? How old is your step-daughter and how did you end up with her. I mean I am not trying to be nosey or anything but most of the time women will not give up thier child without a fight.

I know I wouldn't and by the sounds of it neither would you.

51yrs • F •
She will be 13 tomorrow. I think we have a contract with the State of Wyoming, that says something like " if you kid needs a home and we know them, send them on". It is a long story, but she is better off with us, instead of where she could have landed. I have no problem taking in children at all. I have not met a bad kid, some may be misdirected but usually a little bit of love can do alot, along with listening.

They are due any day, we are hoping not on Junior's B-day although that would be kinda neat, but that is his special day.

You are VERY right, I wouldn't give up my kids, or grandkids without more of a fight that anyone could imagine. Besides, I have great family connections.

Lynnie

58yrs • F •
Sounds like your house is as full as mine. I did get good news the other day. One of my foster kids that my husband and I adopted a few years back is going to have her first child sometime in February. I will have another grandchild to spoil.

I was kinda jelous of you having new babies around but now I will have one also. I think that is awesome.

You said you live in Texas. Where at again. I am going to be in Texas around the Dallas area for a horse show next month and would love to meet you.

Have a great day.

51yrs • F •
We live close to New Boston, Texas we are only about 90 miles from Dallas. You will have to let me know, I would love to meet you as well.

Congrats on your upcoming arrival also.

58yrs • F •
Sounds great. I am not sure on the exact dates as we have a couple of other shows to go to and I am just hoping to get down your way. I will let you know

Thanks on the congrats. I appreciate it. Maybe this one will be one that I see more than the others.

Walking!
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy