Great minds have purposes; others have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; but great minds rise above them - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement - Page 6

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
Deep Purple is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
 43yrs • M •
Dog Soldier is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

Any MUTT can breed a human being.

"Are You in Harmony with Nature?"
 37yrs • M •
Death Wish is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

World Population

6,778,285,965       no, wait a minute...

6,778,286,116       that's not right...

6,778,286,718       NOT AGAIN!!!

Human Breeders are insane!!!

It only took me a few minutes to write this phrase, but that's how quickly Global overpopulation
is multiplying.

"DEATH awaits YOU."
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pupa ria is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why do we think of the human condition in an individualist point of view? we are species just like anyother specie. you don't see killer parasites complaining about their overgrowing number
their aim is to overtake a certain organism the consequence being it's destruction. Why are we so different? a self destructive creation...divine artistry maybe? armageddon? it already happenned with the birth of civilized, modernized conscience but hey it gave us the means to simulate paradise lost. this goes beyond 3rd world women popping plenty of babies, it has to do with nature.

"I'm the mirror that will make you invisible"
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wooly Bully is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

TO: pupa ria

It's obvious that you're spoofing (tomfoolery) us.

Therefore, you're stating rhetorical questions.

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself."
 42yrs • F •
very possible. i rather not contain my toughts before putting going to bed. Very disturbing dreamworks come out of it.

my direct response to this thread is that i don't believe in the life that society, the norm has set us to live. personaly i'm living a lie and i get a double indemnation for being aware of it yet keep on pulling the act.

in this movie ( don't recall the name)-Keanu reeves as an outer space higher intelligence, he mentions that this world would be better off without us ( ecologicaly and concerning the survival of other species). this is obviously true but it would be like the death of me that i wont be there to experience. and whats the value of the world without a conscience thinking it? do we care that much? isn't sacrifice a virtue?
we care to much about our continuity-naturaly- even though our continuity and evolution will be harming us in the long run. Therefore i am really not alarmed by the sad becoming of life( it has it's beauty too)...this is how we do it and i don't think we will change gears that easily unless bit by bit theres a universal realisation and inner need to change.

42yrs • M •

TO: pupa ria

The following is my evaluation of your May 7, 2009 (5:15 PM) post:

'Time is the coin of life, be wise how you spend it, or others will spend it for you.'

You stand on one side of the fence, and I stand on the other – 'We agree, to disagree.'

48yrs • F •
The Big Picture is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

"One People, One Earth, One Future"
 42yrs • F •
I don't think we disagree on the big picture wooly bully, but we do disagree on the way to get there. I refuse to be the pioneer of a voluntary intervention ( it's illusive freedom...and isn't that egoistic also?) i rather live the decline, the end. Life is like marriage...you gotta be in, in sickness and in health, not to mention that by doing so you will be assuming the consequences of an act you were part of

I'm much more worried about other aspects of life in modern societies...example: mass manipulation, globalization, media saturated consciousness...those are things we can reason through...just because we can't deal with the problem and find a solution it doesn't mean we have to turn to total destruction.

48yrs • M •
Mycroft is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

World Population

"Elementary, my good fellow – when you’re a Cynic."
 37yrs • F •
Yakety Yak is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

World Population

"YOU can compress the most words into the smallest idea of anyone I know."
 43yrs • F •
I Give Up is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

"Relax today so you can stress tomorrow."
 46yrs • M •
Zip Zip is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.

Define idiocy....

"Zip your lips unless you can improve the silence."
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nyrlathotep is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
this is one of the siliest topics ive ever engaged so i will be brief. If we were to all realize how destructive we were could we not find a better alternative to our destructive nature? would we all necassarely have to stop breeding? For this movement to actually have success 99.99999 percent of the people on the planet would have to join and the rest we can only hope sterilize themselves from radio activity or simultaniously die of natural causes. do you see how useless such a movemnt is?
I would agree that less humans on the planet would likely be a good thing so i hope that your organization has the most success that you are likely to achieve wich is next to nill. i have to rest my hopes on traditional means of human population controll disease, famine and war.

why dont you numptys educate yourselves and become bio genetic scientists and discover an unstoppable plague. i know that screw up the hole voluntary aspect of things but at least it wouldt be a complete waste of time.

I dont know about the rest of you but this seems more like a cult than anything its like the catholic church in desguise. do you guys castrate your selves?

"i have nothing original to say."
 42yrs • M •

TO: nyrlathotep

It's obvious that you're spoofing (tomfoolery) us.

BUT, after reading some of your posts at Captain Cynic.....

The following is my evaluation of your May 14, 2009 post:

nyrlathotep:
this is one of the siliest topics ive ever engaged so i will be brief....

ANSWER:

Your questions and statements were answered by my previous posts:

April 19 – 20 – 23 – 24 – 25 – 27 – 29
(2009)

May 4 – 5
(2009)

It's obvious that you didn't read my posts or research VHEMT.

You're confused about VHEMT and you lack knowledge of the imminent threat of
Global overpopulation

In addition, your entire statement is illogical, which is due to your ignorance about numerous subjects (i.e. sociocybernetics, genetics, psychology, biology, sociology, and so on).

SUMMARY

It's unfortunate for you, me, and the World that you choose to be ignorant about the required subject knowledge.

'Time is the coin of life, be wise how you spend it, or others will spend it for you.'

You stand on one side of the fence, and I stand on the other – 'We agree, to disagree.'

P.S.

'Nyarlathotep' (the Crawling Chaos) is a fictional character in the Cthulhu Mythos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

If your User ID is referring to this fictional character, you spelled it wrong.

POPULATION CLOCKS

http://www.yourecosource.com/blog/earth-clock/

http://math.berkeley.edu/~galen/popclk.html

http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement - Page 6
  2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy