Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

SEX, CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT IT?

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
sheddingskin718 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i've gotten to that stage where i can go on without it. it's become a worn out leisure for me. don't get me wrong, when that opportunity comes, i usually take it. It's just that its not as a big priority as it used to be. i dont think theres anything wrong with me. do you?

40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that sjmf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Living without sex??? I don't believe there is anything wrong with you. I have found out the more you get the more boring it becomes. I have also found that it means so much more when it is with someone that you really care for, instead of with someone that is just basically a F&^#. I believe that it is your decision if you want sex or not, and if you have decided not to have sex then no one should pressure you. Maybe I kinda went off of the subject, but those are my ideas about sex.

"I'm every where you don't want me to be!"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that think4yourself is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Definitely nothing wrong with it

Nothing wrong with being horny, but a lot of people desire sex to feel like they're not losers. What a bunch of insecure hosers, eh?

47yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that pv_emerald14 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I use to think that I couldn't live with out sex. Wasn't as bad about getting as some think but did enjoy it. Then some one taught me that sex isn't all that there is to life and a relationship. Yes I can live without. Given the chance to live life without sex and be completely happy with just one person or have all the sex that I would want in a life time and be miserable I would choose no sex and be completely happy!

""Live life to the fullest!""
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that lynniepoohs is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can live without it, but it is so wonderful to be able to have SEX, BE HAPPY AND WITH THE PERSON THAT LOVES YOU IN RETURN. I am lucky to have that now and forever. However, sex doesn't make a relationship. Relationships are based on honesty, trust and not one night stands.

Sex is 5% of a relationship, but can cause 95% of the problems if you let it.

"Enjoy your family as they are our lives."
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Can I live without it? Absolutely not!
Wouldn't want to either, but that dosen't make me go find someone else when I don't get any. Besides that, sex to me helps express my love physically, not just get off-----I just happen to like to express it all the time.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that brann22 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I seem to get into a relationship have a great sex life then 6 months down the road Im like, whatever! I dont know whats wrong with me, its not that I loose interest in the guy but, that fire isnt there were I just want to (well you know)

"Why try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out!!"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that think4yourself is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We're all talking about sex with other people, right?

Cuz if we're talking in general, I might have to change my verdict.

44yrs • M •
Hell no...sex is all encompasing...with or without someone else...

61yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that kooky is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Can I live without Sex? Did for 3 years when my 8 year marriage broke up and I survived! That was the longest stretch.

With age I have learned that it is much better in a loving relationship. When you have that it never gets old and even becomes more satisfying.

At this moment I am kind of at a stage where I feel their is nothing a man can do for me that I cannot do for myself

63yrs • F •
Barbie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i can live with it and with out it sometimes lol

"Be happy and smile!"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Gemini_Seven is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In my opinion sex is great. I am turned off of it when I see my friends becoming who they are and what they do and I fear the Huxlian warning coming true. To my friends it means nothing. But they are also the people who find this site boring and unintresting. I fear I am noticing a patern.

"I like maxims that don't encourage behaviour modification"
 63yrs • M •
glenalban is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i HAVE TO SAY TOO i HAVE BECOME A LITTLE BORED WITH IT TOO. mAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE i HAVE NOT HAD ANY LATELY! hEY WE CAN'T DO IT ALL THE TIME

"Blessed"
 48yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that brann22 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
To all those who say they have lived with out sex for years. HA!! WHATEVER!! Not to be crude but, you can have sex alone and you know it! Lets just be honest.
You cant live without sex. Its a comfort thing for most people!!

"Why try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out!!"
 44yrs • M •
Can I get a "damn right " for Brann?

1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy