We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

SEX, CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT IT? - Page 2

User Thread
 61yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that kooky is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sorry ......but some have gone several years. When I was dealing with the pain of divorce and an infant with recurrent respiratory problems, sex was the least thing on my mind, by myself or with a partner. As sexual as I have always felt and been, that was a time in my life where the pain was so great I was numb.

Believe it or not there are people who suffer from sexual dysfunctions and desire disorders...many people do live without it.

60yrs • F •
bluejeanbaby is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I've been in relationships where the sex was unsatisfying, and although I did go without for awhile, my physical desires were still there, and I ended up lusting for someone else. It's always been important to me and still is. I think it's really important to be with someone that you are compatible with in all areas, and sex is definately included.

47yrs • M •
Rammstein is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sex is a filty thing every one has to do it from time to time but damn sex is so nasty no wonder i have sex only when i am drunk with a one nite stand

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well alrighty then...lol, that is quite a way to think of it, hmmmm.......

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, as just having sex for the first time like 3 months ago...I'm in the whole, 'gotta have sex constantly' phase...only problem is, I don't have that person that I loved anymore...so...yeah, i still want it...but..yeah, its only sex.
I like the feeling of waking up to your partner in the morning... doesn't even have to involve sex from the night before...just being there with that person...ugh...*deep breath*

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You're getting older, that's all. When you get to be my age. Sex a job. But it's good for you, any doctor will tell you that.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 44yrs • M •
At leastI can enjoy this "job", he he he.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
* Posted by Wesdawg
quote:
Can I get a "damn right " for Brann?

DAMN RIGHT!

I need it, I want it, I live it.

It is such a release with no pun inteded. Not just sex tho, foreplay is just as a release for me.

47yrs • M •
Rammstein is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i think sex is like workout whenever i am with a chick i got to do her all nite i cant stop for some reason i so the next day i feel like i workingout all nite long and every muscel hurts

44yrs • M •
Thanx Josh!

I have been waiting for someone to agree to that, now where in the hell did Brann go?

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Strangler is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ive never had sex with a member of the opposite sex or even asked out on a date before.

54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Awe strangler.... why don't you ask a girl out sometime? You'll find were not as bad as you think we are!! I swear.

About the sex thing...... I heard something way back about sex and relationships... it went something like this. Sex is only 10% of a relationship.... unless someone isn't getting it, then it is 90%. I truely believe this. Shit, I LIVED this. I can do without the sex thing, not being in a relationship without a problem. But when you live with someone who only wants to do it every so often, it is totally different.

So.......my answer is this. I CAN live without sex while not in a relationship. If I was in a relationship where sex was nill.....I could NOT live without it.

(now this is all if masturbation counts..... cause if the answer is no on that one, then I would change my answer)

Damn I talk in circles.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 44yrs • M •
Oh yeah, masturbation counts, this will be the most that any group of women have intentionaly admitted that they masturbate, he he he, that is so cool.......the truth for once.

80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do the calculations and you'll find that this discussion is all about something you might do 2500 times in your entire life. And NO, I don't want to miss one of them. I do agree to this ( and live by this...) I only have sex with my wife (who is 27 years younger - so I'm not totally out of it). I don't leer at other women, or ogle them, because I'm not interested in them as objects. We don't wear clothes at home, but when my wife puts on a shirt I love to look down the neck when she bends over - I lust after her. I have never been so totally consumed by one person before, and I was in a great marriage for 29 years. Sex is like breathing, I can go without it for a while but then my face turns blue.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, it depends.

You have your hot passionate sex, which is always exciting. It's great for connecting and is a mental and physical reward. Then you have your 'I'm horny, just do me' sex.

The latter, I can go solo, so if need be, I can do with out.

SEX, CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT IT? - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy