Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Chicks and Fake Phone numbers - Page 4

User Thread
 39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm 14, I've never had a drink in a bar, but still, I don't see buying drinks as payment for something else. I'd see it as trying to break the ice. Buying drinks for 8 people is a little fucked up, but tell me this, Starlette:Where are the weapons of mass destruction? Was that not the original cause for invasion?

35yrs • F •
ConciaChaChaCha is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Okay first of all don't put me in a category of ALL WOMEN! Because I am not all women. I don't go around giving guys a fake number, because I find that mean and stupid. If the guy is being a total jerk to me, I will certainly tell him to get away from me. If he is nice and stuff, sure why not talk to him! Nothing wrong with that! Also I'm only 15 here so I can't even get into a bar lol. Also I don't always know if I'm the one being a jerk, because I can be like that too. So it's not always the guys fault. I can understand if you don't want to be mean or anything, but giving them a fake number...not exactly what I would do.

"Your the thrills for my wings, I'm flying for you"
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that analia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok a point that i encountered was just recently....i was on a plane from nc to cali to go to hawaii....i was in the seat next to this guy who was a good conversationalist....after tellin him i was seein someone he still continued to hit on me...ok so the guy thinks im cute....big deal...i just went wit the flow...had a couple good debates wit the guy...durin one he grabbed my hand tellin me tha i had made the right decision in leavin my asshole of an ex....ok big deal he was comforting me....i am after all havin a hard time copin wit it even though guy im currently seein is 10 times better than my ex....no biggie ok...well then he puts his arm around me.....ok this is goin farther than i want it to.....so i start talkin bout how great my bf is an how much i love him....tryin to get this guy from takin his arm out from behind me.....dude wasnt gettin the hint....i become irritatted....so i tell him im goin to sleep....he takes his arm out from around me.....FINALLY..i think...as i drift off....i wake up not 10 min later to a strange feeling....i look over to my left an this guy is starin at me....i got a 5 hr flight from nc to cali so i jus deal wit it not tryin to piss anyone off.....he then starts talkin to me again....ok mb i can jus talk to him an have him not touch me.....its goin ok for bout 5 min....an i don where underwear an im wearin a short dress...this prick sticks his hand up my skirt an places his hand on my ass...now this is when i become furious....(my ass is VERY sacred to me).....i try to keep civil though....so i look out the window an stare at the ground as i try to give him some subtle yet forceful hints to stop....he doesnt....so i sit on his hand an wiggle my butt on it....now mind u i got a boney ass....he immediately takes his hand off my butt and has this hurt look on his face massaging his hand....but says nothin....i jus smile at him turn my head an continue to look out the window....he does it again....cuz this guy apparently wasnt the brightest light bulb in the world....so i grab his hand give it a nice little pnch in that fairly effective pressure point between ur thumb and forefinger.....moving his hand yet again....bythis time the flight is almost over.....an the asshole leave a note on my notebook wit his phone number ....how sweet of him....then the plane lands an he gives me a hug sayin im beautiful an tells me hell walk me to my next terminal and asks for my number....i give him my ex's gf's number cuz i hate her and move away very quickly.....so thaz another reason...cuz no matter how many times a girl makes it so incredibly obvious it jus doest get through....

"if u r afraid of death then u r afraid to live"
 41yrs • F •
yes i was tryin to because i don like to hurt ppl nor do i like to be mean so yes i was tryin to be nice....i have a problem with anger control so it was like a break through for me to not try to commit murder

41yrs • F •
how do u lead someone on by tellin them u have a bf an all that other stuff....ur right i coulda had him arrested but i know wha jail is like for men an i wouldn wish tha on anyone.....

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've murdered for lesser reasons.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i stumbled upon this and thought it was funny...

http://www.bullz-eye.com/relationships/double_your_dating/2004/081901.ht
m

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 40yrs • M •
i think you missed the point of the article... it was just some tips/pointers on having better success at getting phone numbers, throw in some humor and dont be a jackass basically... obviously if the girl is completely not interested she will just say "get away from me" or "why are you so damn ugly?"

40yrs • M •
im not a clubbing type, but i have seen similiar behavior at school and even in coffee shops. uhh.. minus the "grinding" part

48yrs • M •
Robnsfv is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Women are weak and pathetic actually. They dont have any guts not only to approach a guy they are interested in, but not even the common decency to reject a guy properly. Giving a fake phone number is just another example of their cowardly souls. Hell, Ive been approached by a few women and if I wasnt interested I either declined them with a gf excuse or hell whats the harm in talkinjg to them. If it were left up to womwn to start conversations and to get the interactions started, the human race would die off for lack of reproduction within 100 years. So, because I got a fake number recently, the next bag I bag will pay for all sins of all women. PAybacks are hell, chickies

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not all women are weak and pathetic . If the women you are around can't gussy up to courage to approach a man, maybe YOU are looking in the wrong places.

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont think women are weak and pathetic, i think they are just a lil less likely to be as direct as a guy, many dont give fakes nos etc to be harsh, they just dont like being direct in turning someone down. many guys dont have that mcuh guts either, its just its generally accpeted that men take the initiative, so they dont end up turning girls down. it also takes a lot of guts on the guys part starting the conversation, i personally dont tend to have mcuh trouble just going up to someone and starting to chat with them, though i will admit ive never really tried just striking up a conversation with someone i liked. but i can understand that it would be hard to turn down some poor sod whos come up to you and obviously likes you.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think women just do it for safety measures. You can't just give your phone number to anybody.

Everyone has their weakness this just happens to be an area lacking for women.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've gotten a few fake numbers in my time and i don't see what the big deal is. No one knows you got a fake # just her and her friends if she told them. But on the other hand don't tell me you haven't given out a fake phone # to a girl you were just being friendly to and you really hated to make her feel bad when she asked you for your number so you slipped her the wrong #. It's not just women who give fake #'s all you guys out there come out from where ever you are and admit.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've done it once but that's because she was a stalker

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
Chicks and Fake Phone numbers - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy