Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Chicks and Fake Phone numbers - Page 2

User Thread
 47yrs • M •
Rammstein is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well chicks are fucked in the head and this is a fact i never got a wrong # but if i call sometimes the dont answer and i am like fuck that bitch and move on to the plan b otherwise..........guys fuck that there are planty more fish in the sea some chick wanna give you hard time just tell her to hit the highway

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
First of all, it can be fucking hard to approach a girl, especially when they've lead you on for weeks before and then ditched you.

Second, "Okay dingle, Cruel Women? Can't men figure out if a girl is interested in them or not. Seems as though it might be obvious in some ways. On the other hand, what about men that promise to be true to you? What does that make them?"

Haha, NO. Men often can't figure out if a girl is interested in them because they don't give any indication either way most of the time. And it makes them huge assholes, just realize everytime you get into a relationship it isn't going to be a perfect everlasting one. And try not to answer a question with a question.

Just tell someone you are or aren't interested instead of occupying their every thought for the next year.

Kooky- If they had to ask for your number, what do you care whether they never call or not?

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that starforsaken is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dont understand when they give you the right number, then you call. And they avoid you. What the hell...at least tell me that you don't want anything, then i won't have to think about it for weeks on end.

I just want to meet someone already...

"www.starforsaken.com"
 40yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that DitzyBlonde is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When a guy asks for my number and, I don't think that they are appropriate for me. Meaning they aren't my type I just tell them no I don't like giving my number out to a bunch of people. Then I tell them I am getting harassed through my friends and, that type of thing *which I really am*. I tell them that because they ask me why all the time when I don't give out to my number to a bunch of people. Sometimes I am a shy girl and, I ignore them but, they think I am stuck up for that. But I can't help it if I am shy... I am working on it trying not to be shy I will try and, flirt with them instead of ignoring the guy I think I am into... And ya I really agree with you guys' it is messed up when a girl gives you the right number and, then doesn't even answer your calls I don't know what they are really thinking there honestly...

"Don\'t judge a book by it\'s cover : 0 )"
 38yrs • F •
clarence is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
blah blah blah... guys are so bloody stupid its quite obvious that we hate confrontation. you know like if we were to give you our real fone number and we didnt want to speak to you it would be like one of those weird uncomfortable situations. how horrible, the other answer is women are only kind to your face (watch the movie mean girls) so we cant tell you to f@#k off.. simply because that would not "APPEAR" nice... get it now????

40yrs • F •
Well at least I tell a guy to his face that I am not intrested him in him. Or even give out my number for that, matter if I am not intrested in the guy I either tell them to there face or make up excuses instead of giving out my number without making it an akward posstion.

39yrs • F
Hahahaha clarence you are fucking hilarious. Actually, in truth that's one of the most shallow, selfish things I've seen on this website.

You obviously don't understand the challenge of approaching a woman you find yourself attracted to. Reading this, though, it looks like most of you people wouldn't be worth it anyway.

40yrs • F •
Well your only 14 years old little one how do you know everything about woman already? You don't know us and, we don't know you... How would you say we aren't worth it when you don't even know us? I don't say anything about a person because, I don't know them I will say something about them if I do know the person...

39yrs • F
And your name is DitzyBlonde.

Listen, I wasn't trying to make a generalization about all women. I was saying if all women acted as they portray themselves in these posts, they must not be worth the effort, considering they don't consider any man more than their foolish little mule.

That's how a lot of women have acted toward me, anyway. But your're right, I'm only 14 and I don't have a lot of experience. But I'm also sick and tired of being called "little one." Read some of my other posts on other threads and get an idea of who I am beyond my age.

54yrs • F •
indie is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hi all,

I'm a newbie.

Well, I've never given fake numbers to anyone, but I guess there are some reasons behind it and cruelty might not have anything to do with it.

Maybe the guy did not get the hints that she was not interested in him. For people in Asia, sometimes it is considered rude if a person already gave his phone or address but you did not give yours in return. Thus it is possible that the girl only want to be polite without having to make the boy loses face in front of her.

Some guys can be really persistent in this matter and sometimes it is difficult for to keep rejecting and saying no all the time.

Salam,
Indie

39yrs • F
Well Jesus, if they're harassing you by all means hit them or something.

41yrs • F •
StarletteSky is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
[b][u]Okay, so you want to know why you get fake phone numbers? I'm going to end the myths. Guys, are you ready? Here it is: I'm a 21 year old, blonde haired, blue eyed, female from Orlando. Needless to say I get hit on quite a bit. I go out to have fun with the people I'm with, and maybe meet some new friends. I do not however, go out to talk to pushy stalker-type, or severely arrogant men. So, when I get approached by these types, something needs to be done. I'm a nice girl, who can't just say to some guy, I don't like you please go away. Do you know why I can't say that? Really know the answer? Because that guy would take one look at me, not even knowing me, and then proceed to say to me, alright gold digging whore, I'll leave you alone. Believe me this has happened more than once. They'll say things like, okay bitch, or stupid cunt, and then yell comments at me for the rest of the night trying to look cool in front of his buddies. Now, I know why men do this. Their egos get bruised when a girl tells them that she's not interested. It doesn't even matter the reason why. All that guy knows is that he isn't good enough. So in return, the girl gets slammed for no damn reason. This is the real reason why we need to blow you off with a fake number. Just to get you off our backs with as little conflict as possible. Now if you're not the type to say mean things or do mean things after a girl tells you she's not interested, blame the arseholes that are. A girl isn't going to take that chance usually. She'll just give you the fakie and send you on your way. It's not our fault, it's just necessary. My advice: just live with it. I can't happen to you all the time, and when it does, blow it off. At least now you'll know why.

39yrs • F
Well I get the feeling most of the guys here aren't rapists or sexually harass people that often...I just, I don't know how to respond to that post. It's like, somebody harasses you so you give fake numbers to every man who attempts to make contact? Guys here are just frustrated that they can't get a girl, you know? As a woman, you have choice. Men? We have desperation.

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that seems like a very weak way out of things if its true. everyone gets called names now and then, i guess woman dont know how to deal with confrontation very well, at least thats what i would deduce by starlettes response there. i guess that works out though, i sure dont want to be with a woman who has no spine.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • F
Hey Wyote it's Saturday again, let's go rape some women.

Chicks and Fake Phone numbers - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy