Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Stupid people complaining about stupid things!!!

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that shadowcult is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate it when people try to sue fast food places. They say that the food is making them fat. Dose anyone force you to eat it?? NO!! I say stop blaming people for your own gluttony. Don't stop me from eating there just because you can't stop yourself! Am I alone in this opinion?

Also tell me what stupid complaints get you mad.

"Emotions are for the weak minded, so cry me a river build a bridge and get over it."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
its the same with tobacco and cigarettes though isn't it.....the companies are sued becasue of deaths and diseases....well, the public know of the risks, and yet they still smoke.....their problem in my opinion!

i'm with you there shadow...

"my name says it all!"
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rollergirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the only woman that i know of that "successfully" sued a tobacco company, started smoking before the negative effects of tobacco were known. warnings weren't included in the original "marlboro days" when smoking first became popular.

still silly though. there's no way someone today could sue a canadian cigarette company. there are huge pictures of black hearts with cancer and warnings about pregnancy/babies right on the packages!

"get busy livin' or get busy dyin'..."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that shadowcult is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ya I understand about nicotine and how people didn't know about its attributes but some people still try to sue just because of their ignorance

"Emotions are for the weak minded, so cry me a river build a bridge and get over it."
 50yrs • F •
PoeticSoul is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I fully agree Shadow. Yet then again my personal views are that people in general are not worth the air they breath in many cases. Too many people with too many stupid ideas to get more money or their 15 minutes in the spotlight deserved or not.

Its insane the idiots out there that defend these fools in court and WIN, Much less the juries in these cases Someone HAD to have paid them off. Its people and cases like these that show why the Justice Statue is wearing a blindfold still inthis modern age.

"Humanity as a Whole... Pointless. Humanity if a TR"
 39yrs • M •
averdisa is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
or the guy that sued winnebago because he decided he was hungry and set the cruise control to go in back and make a sandwich. he of coarse got into an accident then sued the company (and here's the sad part) he WON. Recieved a huge settlement and a brand new winnebago.

Or the girl who sued the company who makes spermicidal jelly because she ate it and became pregnent. she also WON.

How can we keep rewarding people for thier stupidity like this. it's the decline of civilization as we know it.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Mr. Humble is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Heh heh... I put it on my toast. Put what on your toast? The jelly, stupid! And you're pregnant? Yup, and I'm sueing!

""How do you know we exist? Maybe we don't exist." -Vivi FF9"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Humble, that was good. The winnebago guy won $1,750,000! Can you fuckin believe that?
Here's one:
A 19-year-old Carl Truman of Los Angeles won 74,000 and medical expenses when his neighbor ran over his hand with a Honda Accord. Mr Truman apparently didn't notice there was someone at the wheel of the car when he was trying to steal his neighbor's hub caps. This perfectly descibes the burglar that sneaks in your house in the middle of the night and your dog bites his stupid ass-and he sues-and wins!!!!!!!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that akexis is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol stupidity r like instant money making

"i'm not everyone n eveyone not me :) i'm ME"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Mr. Humble is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I just wanna advertise my new thread I'm starting for anime in the general discussion forum Also did'ja hear about the old woman who drank some coffee from McDonalds And it was "too hot for her tastes" so she sued McDonalds Corp. for some millions of dollars? I swear, it's increadible what people can get away with these days. You all know for a fact that 9 out of 10 of these cases would have been laughed at 20 years ago. Right? Who's with me? "Down With Morons! Down With Morons! Down..."

""How do you know we exist? Maybe we don't exist." -Vivi FF9"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that akexis is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm with u dude! down with the morons

"i'm not everyone n eveyone not me :) i'm ME"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I used to be a truck driver. In Chicago, this lady is stopped by a train. She gives the train the finger. I laughed so hard.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 41yrs • F •
Unique is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I can't stand when people inflict their own pain and complain about it. I am currently on vacation with my family and all my step mother does is clean. I offer to help and she says no. I offer to cook and she says no. i take charge and begin to clean something and she takes over. Then she has the nerve to sit there this evening and talk about how SHE can't get a break and how She has been running all day and her feet are burning. As if she needs to be doing it.
Sh*t. Nobody told you that you couldn't sit down what do you want your highness a pair of furry slippers? Damn, that gets on my nerves.

Oh and I remember way back I heard about a case that blew my mind. There was this man who had these cigars and he had fire insurance on them becuase I guess they were valuable. He smokes them and then he files for the clam since it was fire that distroyed them.

It gets worse..

The Insurance company countered the claim by charging him with Arson.

""Everthing is always o-kay in the end, if it's not o-kay it's not the end.""
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can relate to that Unique, my mom is that same way. She is a clean-freak and takes it upon herself to clean shit that she doesn't have to in my house and then complains to my sister about how hard she had to work at my house.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 41yrs • F •
Unique is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I knew somone had to feel my pain.

""Everthing is always o-kay in the end, if it's not o-kay it's not the end.""
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy