Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

300zx TT or Mk4 Supra?

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that think4yourself is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
300zx TT or Mk4 Supra?
Gotta go with the 300zx. Both perform well, but IMO the Supras styling coulda used a LOTTA work. Controvercial yes, beautiful hell no!

That being said, I can't wait till the Mk5 comes out. I hope they learned their lesson and do a kickass design.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The 300 is by far the better looking car. The Supra is 100%overrated (except for the engine upgradeabilility).

300 All the way!

39yrs • M •
Supra_Line is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
LOL 300 over a supra lol,,,,,, u Jokin right????
and u think the 300 looks better then the supra MKIV
lol... What part of the 300 looks better then the supra?????

45yrs • M •
Dood man, the 300 is just generally a better looking car in every single respect.

I can honestly say that there is not one thing that I would I like better in the supra than the 300zx., Nissian as just always had better design than toyota ever had.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SupraLINE is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok i respect that but the supra looks better and is an all around better car then the 300. but 1 more thing have u seen the prices of the 300, none go over $25,000 but there are supras that go way over $75,000. The 300s value are droping as its ageing, if it was a good car and is all that better then a supra in looks and so on why is the 300s value droping??? on the other hand the supras value is rising. So why would u buy a car that is losing its blue book value over a car that is gaining its value???

45yrs • M •
The only reason the supra is higher priced.....

Fast and the Furious.

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LMAO (fast/furious) good point....I always liked the 300 cause of the wide body and lower profile, IMO.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 36yrs • M •
LarrysGTP is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
the SUpra anyday

37yrs • M •
nismo300zx is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have a 91 300zx jdm tt, and as far as i know Supra are not even close to 3z, what country has better looking cars, italy or japan? what country designed Ferrari, as we all know Italy, well for your information nissan hired an Italian car designers to design the 300zx, so basiclly its a Italian chasi with a japaneas twin turbo drivetrain. Supras dont come with 4 wheel steering and with an option of Ferrari complete widebody kit straight from Europe. Just keep that in mind.

40yrs • M •
QuasarTurbos is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ihad a 300zx 91' n/a ha i got it for 3grand so cheap from some old dudehad all its power steering components n racket pinion blown away piece o poop but it was so shiny and nice in and out i sold it to a mexican who didnt know shit for 5 g yes i did that at the age of 17?! now i have a recent bought VG30DETT! black with ugly 17"rims this guy put on and blow off valve but i still love i so much...plan to buy awesome HKS Hiper Carbon TI catback exhaust 1000 bucks not bad ...but to the point i w2as able to get this car for 8 g not cheap to me but cheap obviously all around..!? obviously the 300zx isnt in supra territory yet and supra are popular because of the movies but those supras were ugly ew orange shit kits , supra are better simply because everything in it is better including its power plant of an engine sheez get it in your head if you see supras constantly in every tuner magazine ,site or gossip, tv, and not 300zx's wouldnt you figure the supra is better?!?!?! but.... I love my 300zx and with Z1 motorsports help @ www.300zx.com , Ille create a Z that can compete because theres ways to make Z's with power from hell....example is a silver wide body Z that is in MODIFIED TUNER MAG for this month 1,200 hp @ like 6 rpm i think??...... yea wata monster the 300zx is catching up i must say when it comes to state of the art but it would be very hard to achieve....VERY HARD CASH is what is needed.. nicely said. im done.

40yrs • M •
QuasarTurbos is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
fast n furious movie wuz dumb arg i didnt like it after a while u see the main character when he sneaks in to the bad japenese mans garage so dumb hes like ah oh!?!? watch out vin diesil character he got b16 civic times 2 both with like Skunk 2 performance exhause better watch out buddy 25horse power increase there buddy . i must say i like the wheely of the black beast at the end but bike do that alot better wheely at 45 mph to 140 mph then landing and continuing reaching 220mph while i was redlining at like 11 grand god IM SO STUPID KILL ME GOD exhilarating i tell you goto muchosucko.com and find the 220mph bike ride for a look at what that would be like.....hows that sound... im such a spoiled little rich boy.

40yrs • M •
o yeah if u are jealous of my Z and bike dont worry ille probably crash and die preety soon..

38yrs • M •
Quick300z is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I have a 1990 300zx NA for sale. 5,000 obo. my email is robjoldix@aol.com my sn is robjoldix

"You WANNA go fast.....I GOTTA go fast"
 45yrs • M •
you might have better luck selling your car here.

Clicky

38yrs • M •
Quick300z is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Thanks man. If you know anyone who wants to buy it, I've come down on the price. Thanks.

"You WANNA go fast.....I GOTTA go fast"
300zx TT or Mk4 Supra?
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy