Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

300zx TT or Mk4 Supra? - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
twitch is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i gettin a supra pretty soon. don't get me wrong, they are both badass, but the supra is the ultimate tuner car. Set, Game, Match

"I have fucked up eyes!!!!!"
 39yrs • M •
ryzcar91tt is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
How can you say its the ultimate tuner car. Most tuners are interseted in getting hp and performance on a budget, another guy on here already showed how much cheaper the Z is and mod for mod will put down the same hp up to the 500+ range where the supras stock block can handle more. plus the z handels way better not being shaped like a jelly bean. And do i have to mention that the Z was in the automobile magazines most beautiful cars. and to respond to being in mags and movies. you dont see alot of sports cars in fast and furious or in tuner mags and that is ultimately what the Z is. The only place i see where the supra has an edge is can can be thrown more hp without replacing the internals. but its not a sports car so i rest my case.

300zx TT or Mk4 Supra? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy