Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

ARE YOU CYNICAL OF…...? - Page 2

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am cynical of myself and the expectation I have placed on myself in the respect of succeeding as a business man.

Have these standards and the ideology been placed upon me by the outside influences? Or have I done it myself?

[  Edited by Restless Mind at   ]
 43yrs • M •
Dog Soldier is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of Optimists / Idealists (immoral, ignorant, egotistical,...). They vomit sunshine each time they spout their opinion. They are NOT Cynics.

"Are You in Harmony with Nature?"
 37yrs • M •
Death Wish is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am cynical of Human Existence. Don't be too serious about yourself; you're only a walking corpse.

"DEATH awaits YOU."
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that The Real MacKay is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Pseudo-Cynics. What have you done! If you birth (add) a child to 6 billion+ humans you're NOT a Cynic – you're an egomaniac.

"Diogenes (Sinope) Where Art Thou?"
 41yrs • F •
Wiggle Wobble is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of money. Gem (bauble), gold (rock element), currency (paper) – 'illusions' created by Rulers to enslave the masses and feed Greed.

"There is ONE Truth, and many falsehoods."
 48yrs • F •
The Big Picture is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of Human Breeders. You're ignorant, egotistical, and cowardly.
FACT: 225,497 global births (after deaths) 'per DAY'. That's insane!!!
- 'No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.' Take responsibility!!!

"One People, One Earth, One Future"
[  Edited by The Big Picture at   ]
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wooly Bully is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm cynical of the Average Joe & Jane. They are the vast number of the ignorant and contemptible who drown out the Wisdom of the superior few.
- An Outnumbered Cynic

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself."
 74yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that The Real MacKay is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm most cynical of Pseudo-Cynics, Optimists, Idealists, 'immoral' Intellectualists, etc.
THE TRUTH passes through three stages. First, it's ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Then, with great fanfare, THE TRUTH is accepted as being self-evident.

"Diogenes (Sinope) Where Art Thou?"
[  Edited by The Real MacKay at   ]
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wooly Bully is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm cynical of Wimpy males. Enslaved by one female and her 'I want a baby.'

Manly men stay single, vasectomy, and copulate erotical women monthly.

* Single = fortitude against feminism (misandry)

* Vasectomy = responsibility

* Sex = variety, no legal jeopardy (marriage)

- A Manly Cynic

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself."
 32yrs • F •
Razzle Dazzle is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes, I'm cynical of Females. Until she is naked from a shower all is hidden under the 'package' (hairdo, makeup, bra, nylons, etc.).
- Sexual Deception

"What you see may not be what you get."
 43yrs • F •
I Give Up is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of the wealthy ($$$). Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions.

"Relax today so you can stress tomorrow."
 37yrs • M •
Death Wish is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of Life. Condemned to Death by our breeder parents (judge / jury / executioner) and their egotistical desire, 'I want a baby.'
- Innocent Child

"DEATH awaits YOU."
 48yrs • M •
Mycroft is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of Outer Space exploration.
'Space...the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of...'
Children are malnourished, college costs $70K+, millions are unemployed, and so on.
- Cynical of Disgusting Astro-idiots!

"Elementary, my good fellow – when you’re a Cynic."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that AskWHY is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm cynical of animal experimentation. As long as humans believe that animals don't feel, then humans remain the savage beast.
- Have You Butchered A Puppy Today?

"What you think you know, you don’t know."
 37yrs • F •
Yakety Yak is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I'm cynical of a Life of thirds.
Sleep 1/3 + work slave 1/3 + my time 1/3 (maybe) =........

"YOU can compress the most words into the smallest idea of anyone I know."
ARE YOU CYNICAL OF…...? - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy