Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 8

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The poor little urchin can't recognize the gnostics if he won't recognize himself...

It's masochistic to continue to browbeat this meandering stream.... eventually he'll estuary into a non-flowing puddle... and we'll move on... while he stagnates and stinks and all the vitality and life and usefulness drains from him...

you see... it's near impossible to describe his depravity without pleasing his sick sense of "whip me beat me..."

And again I declare he is another user who claimed to have a 210 I.Q. because he appeared when the other dissappeared and babbles in the same dialectic...

Not the phoney russian accent but the same format... doubling back and forth across himself making errors due to the drugs...

He's most likely a Methamphetamene addict in Arizona... his first post.... closely resembles that idiot lying about having tried exotic African drugs growing in his back yard next to non-existant koi ponds...

after myself and a few others chimed in and destroyed him, he claimed to be running an experiment... then dissappeared...

Then this guy shows up...

The last guy was "Fleeting Dreams"...

If this is not the same waste of time idiot.... then they are blood brothers or Father and son...!

That idiot claimed to have an I.Q. that tied the highest in the planet.... then fell apart under cross examination...

Now the second coming of Satan's seed here seems to have fizzled like a cheap roman candle on the 4th of July....

He doesn't know how pitiful drug addicted thoughts appear to anyone who knows how to come down once and a while... he thinks it's cute...

Many of us are in our home office or on the college campus... this man is 4 decades old and his mother won't let him have a girl over night....

If you want to actually SEE pitiful... read this post from end to end... most of his mumbo jumbo responses you can skim through just to get the sense that he makes no sense...

Just look at how people half his age tear him to shreds...!

What a tard....!

It disgusts me to think he can legally participate in society somewhere in america... drive, vote, own a handgun....!

Makes you grateful it hasn't happend to you.

Nick, you are less than remarkable... there are no words to surmise the level of failure you have attained to... pitiful.

You've insulted me, not responded to dialogue... even gently urging you did nothing... now hear this....

You are off your rocker and need to take your medication whenever you start to feel like GOD.

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that NATuralMan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Could never understand why people think Revelations is some sort of prophesy, and not the contemporary commentary on the fall of the Roman Empire that it is.

52yrs • M •
Amen....

59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that NATuralMan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Mind proving that your gawd, or your demons, even exists?

Thank you.

50yrs • M •
bodhi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
In the two oldest scriptures in the world, the mark of the beast is not 666 but 616. 666 came later as an error in scripting.

"forever i will be... only my form will change..."
 61yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Manegorus is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If the beast is a tyrannosaurus, why didn't you just say that to start with? Why the vague description in the beginning, when most of us know what a tyrannosaurus is? If I had to guess, I would say you're just having a little fun here...

"Cogito, ergo doleo."
 51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I haven't read all this thread because it's so boring I nearly fell asleep so I gave up. I just wanted to say that I think this poor fella has had a very sad and probably unfufilling life, probably he was dragged to church every Sunday by his parents and was punished severely when he sinned. He's completelly gone against any religion that talks about God being the good guy because he's been so dissapointed in his own emotional life being un loved and probably feels completely abandoned.
His dream life is probably more real to him because it gives him the most satisfaction and to top it all he's got an almighty big God complex. I think he needs a big hug! but he aint getting it from me, weirdo!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 52yrs • M •
It is a boring read as the Cyclical nature of the "logic" of the developer of this thread became apparent, most of the respondents (myself especially) became entrenched in correcting the non-linear elements of the wack-job.

If you picture him in his attic bedroom with his mom turning away his dates at the door... it helps

In the end he couldn't stand the pressure of reality, even though we possess such a limited excuse for mastery of the subject... his affect was as that of a fuming child -

If we agree it is probably that his emotional maturation was either violently or sadisticly interupted, halted and retarded.

The true danger lies in his ability to pass among those of the populace, unhindered, unhelped and perhaps one sad day uninhibited...!!!

The Spartans would have thrown him from a cliff as a babe...

The Jamaican would have gotten around to it if he ever disturbed the peace...

America... He's probably going to be president in 2013 - go figure..

Check out Blacklistednews.com if you want some really Good and Tastey subject matter to dwell on moment to moment...

No use hoping he goes away... This is his second incarnation... once he can afford to go on another Meth binge or something he'll pop up swearing that his mothers' poodle is satan... and he's obviously the product of their union (LngOL!!)

Peace at last...

51yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Sorceress is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yeah he's probably actually seen that insect icon thing of his in one of his trips!

""Each child holds the world in an open hand to mould it into any shape they choose.""
 29yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that forgottentruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it wasn't actualy 666, it was 616 but they said it must be wrong and changed it to 666 (they being the people who found out about it first)

"All we see or seem; is but a dream within a dream. - Edgar Allan Poe"
 61yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Tracer165 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The book Bible tells you plainly in Daniel what the beast is. Its a Kingdom. Revelation 13 which tells about the mark of the beast being the number of a man is because a man runs that kingdom. Now you want to know who he is. Read for your self; I'll give you a clue, his city or seat of authority is on seven hills.
Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

61yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Tracer165 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it wasn't actualy 666, it was 616 but they said it must be wrong and changed it to 666 (they being the people who found out about it first)
You couln't be further from the truth. I don't know who told you this or where you may have read it but you are wrong. If you know the history of the number you would know you are wrong. There is a large history on that number and why its that number and not any other.

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 8
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy