Anyone can make anyone cry... But it takes a Genius to make someone laugh. - 68 firebird
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 7

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Adam Seth God is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
OOooops...!

You almost commited to something concrete... but just as usual you back out right away...

Besides you were the one that said your babbling incoherently was magic of the highest order... and was proof positive of power...

Now of course it isn't ...

A child does this... says one thing then says they didn't mean it...

But I now know you don't mean any of this because it's all a hoax to get money at some point... but you won't get any followers here...

Are you willing to say where else you are trying to play this lie or do you feel to vulnerable to me debunking you there as welll...?

Well I think I have proven my point and this is my 30th post on this going no where thread...

Nicholas_K you are even more heavily invested in this fantasy and think you will stop soon because it's going nowhere... watch... all MY predictions about you and this thread have come true right down to you pandering around for money in the end...

But you don't need to be a prophet to see right through you Nicky mouse...!

Bye...!

"\\\"The Empty Vessel Makes The Most Noise\\\" - Shakespear"
[  Edited by Adam Seth God at   ]
 54yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nickols_k is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Those who accepted Christ believe themselves and convince others in their own nullity and helplessness.
Well, a man is that how he thinks about himself.
If he had not hoped for himself if he is weak and the poor in spirit then he goes to Jesus. He needs someone who would be able to solve all problems instead of him.
He accustomed that nothing depends from him.
He accustomed that impossible to do anyhing without Lord's permitions, that God monitors every his breath, every act, every thought, and that's impossible to make a step foot without fear of God's offending.
What God gives him as exchange?
They say that the assistance they say that support they said that life after death.
Only where such assistance, this support, this life after death? Who saw it?
Outlive great anguish and deprivation, dedicated to the Lord saying: It is God tries me, it's He tries my faith and watches: wheather I worthy of His and His Kingdom.
So dies whole and in the mud and wounds, unable to grumble at the Lord.
So dies and, holding a unfounded hopes for Paradise.
So dies and, failing to grasp all the impotence of Christ.
Because there are no heroes of the Christ in His glory, but - martyrs.
Not wisers speak from His name but squalids.
Because, as told His devotees: Az unworthy ...
Your Jesus is God of unworthy.
Do you know Christ? Did He admid you to his innermost?
Or are you still under control of his servants - pastors?
So, I will say to you that the pastor who believes in Christ is like blindman - guider of blindmen. Because he does not know where is target, and his flock of one another leads.
Unbelieving pastor same is worse of scoundrell.
Has flock to false goals, knowing full falsity of it. Maintains all, but did not approaching it any closer.

He said Nazaryanin: Love your neighbour. And he said: love your enemies.
And I say to you: 'Love yourself first, because without love to yourself it's impossible to imagine any no other love.
And respect the enemy, as a worthy enemy better than unworthy friend.

Go to Him, if you believe to anybody in the word.
Go to Him, if you think that not your parents conceived you, shading with it their love and their desire, but He breathed life into you.
Go to Him, if you believe that out of the mud, the Creator created his image and likeness, and named he - Adam.
Go to Him, if you are frightened Knowledge.
Go to Him, if sex is sin for you, and the only way of coupling for continuing of family.
Go to him, if you not believe into yourself. Go to Him, if you are weak and the poor in spirit.

His loyal dogs once going to you, who eat the bread of LORD. And they will avert you from me.
They say: lost, come to the Lord, because He is good. But that, whom you took in your heart - evil. And all His deeds - evil.
But look around you, human. Where do you see evil?
This world doesn't contain good or evil. What do you CALL with these words?
Look, if who does that what has name - evil, why did he do this? Loneliness pushes him to do so, despair, poverty and disease. Or bad education is cause of that. Or crazy. Or he does not know that works. Or should he strongest of the reasons - necessary.
And where do you see in the Nature the evil? You simply do not accept its laws. Because they are not for a man.
Evil comes to the world only when there are eye which sighted evil, where evil does not in fact. When exists a heart, which feels evil where it does not exist.
The evil born in this heart. And no more of it anywhere. And it comes into this world, when someone tries to do good.
It's impossible to make a good, without causing evil for someone. It's impossible to make evil, whithout causing good for someone.
And neither evil nor good not rule in this world, because they do not exist. They serve only as a manifestation of the two greatest forces, which have names: Needness and Purposefulness.
Which are scales on which balances this world. And fool is the one who does not accept Necessity. And twice stupid one who does not follow to Purposefulness. And three times stupid one who measures all with concepts of good and evil, light and darkness, black and white.
There are many colors in the world, and many hues.
And when you understand this, and merge own desire with concept of Needness and Purposefulness and when you deny notions of good and evil, the you will learn about what is a Freedom.

How devotees serve Him? How they make their rituals?
In churches, they pray prayers. Bow their knees and pray.
Those who call He with Allah name sacrifices victims to He. And Jews bring victims to He like dead animals.
Followers of Crucified bear bloodless sacrifice.
And I say to you: do not shed a blood unnecessarily. Are you hungry to kill this animal? Is this person did bad to you, that you killed him? Have you forgotten that they are like you?
Let followers of Crucified eat the body of his Lord and drink His blood. That's their abomination.

But it's few simply to say: I have disowned Christ. We should have overcome the hypocrisy of followers of Crucified, those who accepted His faith and His path.
Whom they worship? They worship to the dead body on the cross!
Take away Christ from yourself, my brother.
You are not a Him slave, and respect yourself. And you will become similar to Him, and you will become above Him and you will become out of Him.

That speaks AntiChrist, who was born to be free! Who was born under sign 666!!!

52yrs • M •
You see no one replys to you but me and when I stop this time it's for good...

Your last comment was stripped and stolen from Nietczche's writings... specifically THE ANTICHRIST...

Fitting since you are claiming that as your alter-ego... but you are not his 'will to power'

you are his "weak and the botched"... because you believe in magic and other such foolishness...

You can't just go around quoting writers from the 1700's and think that people are smart enough to have read them while you steal from them...

Again I say you are just that kid who claimed to have a 210 IQ playing around here with an alter ego... but you are a dunce and duller than the moon on a cloudy night...

You see how many days passed by before anyone replied to your post... I let the time fly so you can see how little interest there is in what you have to say... now poof...!

YOU're done...!

54yrs • M •
That doesn't matter where I have received this information/ Matters that I'm agree with thi sinformation.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Did anyone else notice that when he types himself he can not typed the English yet when it's a long post it looks like it comes from a book.....plagiarism anyone.

This is what you need to do.

Go find your dealer and get some good crack because the shit you are smoking now is making big holes were your brain should be seemingly affecting the logical and coherent regions first.

Give captain cynic your money the path or the righteous is lead by dispute were the foolish can not dwell

That speaks idiot, who was born to be dumb! Who was born under sign 616!!!

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 54yrs • M •
If you guess that this forum is NOT pay free then you should limit register access to this forum for VIP only! Else you shouldn't cry about forum's usage.

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do you know what sarcasm is....apparently not.
Let me explain that was actually mocking you by means of a simple cult or sect logic approach...never mind your still smoking the bad shit aren't you man what did I tell you...this just inst worth my time

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Fairy Boy, it seems that anger only provokes it. It's probably best to let it rant in here, rather than have it spill out into the rest of the site.

Don't abuse LSD kids, or else you'll end up institutionalized, ranting about 666 or some other random three digit number. Beware 738!

"He who does not question is lost."
 52yrs • M •
I CALL ... 372...!

I CALL ..... 372 !!!

That's my birthday I'm using that for Armegeddon.....!

Kawabunga...!

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
DIBS ON 210!!!!!

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 54yrs • M •
The numerology as any other science may be under control of egregors! Thus, I wouldn't recommend you to study it in depth to avoid dependencies on egregors!

59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that NATuralMan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The oringinal article would make a whole bunch more sence if someone could prove the bible, or any scripture for that matter, to be accurate and the "truth" to begin with.

As opposed to a mere collection of fantasy stories intended to build, and keep, a political powerbase for clergy.

Just sayin'.

54yrs • M •
Mark of the beast exists and clairvoyants can see it

52yrs • M •
It's going on two (2) Months and no one still gives a damn about you...

So... what level of what ever have we completed recently...? Or has the role playing and the board games all twisted into some sato-maso... supplicant to a russian woman with a whip thing....

Ha' ha' ha'.... I almost choked on my coffee...!

That was probably you babbling in a corner making magic tricks happen right....?

Is that what the Evil Priest of your Order of Dark Lunacy told you?

That the mark he would leave on you no one would ever see... only a clair-voyant....?

I'm beginning to see....! You have a stain... a mark that only you and special people like you can see... if they've been stained or marked like you!

And this mark happened in the darkness right...? And there were Rods in your original post...

And a Slam! on the Head.....!

Let me see if I can piece this together for those of us just joining...

You were CHOSEN.....! From among us to bear this mark on the inside....!!!!!!!

On your soul....

And it was inserted with a Slam attatched to a metal ROD....! And this was done by the BEAST.... who you met when you "died"....

I think quite frankly... you were fucked in the ass by a superior or authority agent... some trusted male figure who also made you play along.... twisted the fart out of you....!

Reads a lot simpler in my head for sure...! Asshole...!

Without all the magic and crap... ! And all the angels and whispers buzzing around in your shattered psyche... which most likely is fractured and cannot contain linear memory....

YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE....!

You also most likely suffer from post traumatic stress disorder from the tragedy, so every time you closed your eyes from the tender age of whatever you were victimized again.... and in your dreams....

With child born instinct to preserve the organism detachment became the order of the day... for as long and in as many ways as necessary...

Fantasy, given to it, justifiably so... every normal endeavor that age would allow offered little or no relief... perhaps finances played a part and family stigma-attatchments... no psychiatry for you...

You pretend to be wrapped in the Arcane... but what you truly seek with your agile mind is abuse... You are a coward because your earliest and strongest memories are not fond but of fear....

You cannot take your own life... You seek out abuse because you disapprove so completely of the vessel that you are.... you view it as contaminated permanantly....

Even in your original post in the fantasy of your near death recount... you position yourself as one objectified...

It's a win win for you... rejection = confirmation.... cooperation in the abuse of you = stimulation....

But the sad thing is you're a limp punk....

You're not tough... oh no... you're the weakest....

You make everyone else responsible...

Yeah, you see... This whole activity... of coming on this site and making a spectacle... for a man... it's expresses of female tendancies....

You wanna' get married but you don't know to who, when, where or nothing....!

So you prepare and you wait.... instead of living a life that's as attractive as you are....!

Then expect as you should a complete and whole MAN, to come fill in the blanks....

You idiot....Nicholas K..... You come to us with half a religion...?
you don't even know where it's going? You're making it up as you go...?

You're basically saying..."Hey guys Let's GO...!"
Guys: "Where to Nick...?"

And you reply...."I don't know where I'm going just follow me...!"

The real world is run by real Men and Women, and it doesn't work that way Nick-O....! Jackass...

Fini.

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that doom123 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wow what an attention seeker. what a silly thread. this is completely disregarding the gnostic christians and their beliefs. they are the ones to believe if you want to go back to the original christians. therefor this thread isnt even valid. gahhh

"if life has no point whats the point in talking about it?"
Truth about 666, the beast and seal of the beast - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy